UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant deny that all this has upset me quite a bit last few days.
I lost my dad last year and still struggling to come to terms with it. He took me to Maine road and we had some good times.
I think we will get cleared but with VAR and the constant attacks on our club are making me contemplate not renewing and giving up on the game completely.
Maybe that was the authorities plan all along, I'm not sure anymore.
Feel exactly the same mate, my Dad too, January 14th. The football’s been sublime for the last ten years but we are losing all the fun.

Likewise I’ve liked him on a variety of pods and some of his athletic articles have been really good.
He’s out of his depth with FFP or CAS though. Listened to a second captains pod last night and he was useless. The thing is he has access too great info - like Stefan on 93.20 and he obviously hasn’t listened or read the blog and I was surprised at that cos he is a regular on 93.20. Delaney was his usual self. wnker

I don’t mind Sam Lee either but as you say, he’s out of his depth with FFP and how it works. When someone asked a FFP-related question on Twitter a few months ago he said it wasn’t his domain but suggested it was something that Nick Harris might be better suited to answer ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.