West Ham game rearranged for Wed 19th Feb, 7.30pm ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon about 3,000 not sold so not that bad. Will be over 50,000 and it's very short notice. It will be rocking anyway.
Really? I was having a look on the ticket site before and every block I clicked on and about 1/3 of the tickets in the block available.

Unkess I just clicked on a few blocks that just happened to have that and the rest are pretty full

You watch, the fact that there will be empty seats tomorrow will be blamed by $ky on Fridays fiasco. No mention of any other reason, just that City fans are sacking the club off. Sad bastards.
Its win/win for them. They get to take the piss about empty seats whilst being quietly pleased that those missing fans are paying directly or indirectly in a pub to watch on sky.

Traffic and train difficulties do not matter as we saw with that clunt Simon Stone who himself was delayed getting there but still took the piss out of our fans delayed for the same reason.

Really? I was having a look on the ticket site before and every block I clicked on and about 1/3 of the tickets in the block available.

Unkess I just clicked on a few blocks that just happened to have that and the rest are pretty full

Aout 50 per block on average over 60 blocks - so 3k ain't far off, however they are mainly season ticket holders re-selling.

I have not done a full audit but i did a rough count based on the figures left in each block. We have about 44,000 season tickets, maybe 2000 hammers, so should be not bad on seats sold anyway. Let's see. Personally I can't wait for this one. We will all be fired up.

I have not done a full audit but i did a rough count based on the figures left in each block. We have about 44,000 season tickets, maybe 2000 hammers, so should be not bad on seats sold anyway. Let's see. Personally I can't wait for this one. We will all be fired up.
Oh me too pal

There appears to be a few of us in the same boat attempting to engage with supporter services on twitter. So far I’ve only had the ‘dm me your number and I’ll look into your account’ cobblers. Not happy.

It seems my seat sold yesterday on the exchange, so problem averted.
Still feels like the arrangements with the ticket exchange and this rearrangement were made up as they went alone.

Playing unglamorous opponents in a fairly meaningless midweek night game rearranged at short notice in the pissin rain. I think anything above 45k is a brilliant crowd. There’ll be 5 or 10 mins of fuck uefa songs then it’ll all go a bit flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.