Champions League Games 18/19 February

yeah, that would do. But can't fucking believe I had to read some guy here few weeks ago wanting Simeone to take over from Pep. What a mental idea.

Over Pochettino (He has won more trophies and fingers crossed he doesn't bottle many games) I would but similar to Mourinho would not work at City for a number of reasons

That was some seriously shit commentating. I deserve a month of free bt broadband after putting up with those 2 fucking clowns for 90 plus minutes.

Competitions on BT should allow you to be disconnected for a month. It’s so shite.

That ref gave the rats absolutely nothing and hey presto they lost.

Diving everywhere, looking for free kicks that they're used to getting in the prem and having a paddy when it wasn't give.

Tonight highlighted just how much our refs give in to these ****s every week.

The ref has to just hope that the UEFA observer reports back that he did his best and defeat is down to the dippers inability to cash in on his favours.

Presumably tomorrow Der Spiegal launches a series of articles about Atletico Madrid and UEFA opens an investigation.........you can't just beat one of the cartel on a whim you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.