Caroline Flack - rest in peace

She must have convinced them she was ok or they would have sectioned her,a friend stayed the night with her and when they popped out she killed herself,that is some big guilt for them to bare even though they shouldn't feel that way at all
Paramedics don’t ‘section’ anyone. Also they would have wanted to be no part of the histrionics that materialised. She was the face of trash tv. She didn’t deserve to die but the shit she peddled has probably led to more harm then her own suicide.

Paramedics don’t ‘section’ anyone. Also they would have wanted to be no part of the histrionics that materialised. She was the face of trash tv. She didn’t deserve to die but the shit she peddled has probably led to more harm then her own suicide.

“She didn’t deserve to die.”

Should have been your last sentence, no need for any words after that.

WTF,the shit she peddled? she was hired as a presenteri,f it wasn't her it would have been someone else,peoples hatred of love island is clouding their view,she had long career covering different shows and fields, clearly paramedics don't section anyone but they call out the mental health crisis team who do
I'm not buying your she didn't deserve to when followed by that fucking crap

WTF,the shit she peddled? she was hired as a presenteri,f it wasn't her it would have been someone else,peoples hatred of love island is clouding their view,she had long career covering different shows and fields, clearly paramedics don't section anyone but they call out the mental health crisis team who do

Love Island is poisonous crap, exacerbating an already trash culture in the UK with reality TV. However Flack was just paid to present it, being a presenter on tele was her job and being on trash tele doesn’t make you guilty. It’s the morons that watch that are the problem, they’re feeding it.

(Sorry Kaz I know you watch it).

Love Island is poisonous crap, exacerbating an already trash culture in the UK with reality TV. However Flack was just paid to present it, being a presenter on tele was her job and being on trash tele doesn’t make you guilty. It’s the morons that watch that are the problem, they’re feeding it.

(Sorry Kaz I know you watch it).
No offence taken lol,i watched her on the jungle,X Factor and extra factor aslso when she won strictly,i wasn't following her,she just kept turning up!

The tv shows she was the PRESENTER of are part of the reason people have no faith in society, paint themselves orange, put that crap in there lips, fuck people they don’t like, are thick, watch crap, wear nowt, can’t debate and generally win the race to the bottom. If you don’t like hearing that...enjoy the bottom and the shite you watch.

No offence taken lol,i watched her on the jungle,X Factor and extra factor aslso when she won strictly,i wasn't following her,she just kept turning up!
Point proven. Nothing tv that encourages folk to be idiots.

The tv shows she was the PRESENTER of are part of the reason people have no faith in society, paint themselves orange, put that crap in there lips, fuck people they don’t like, are thick, watch crap, wear nowt, can’t debate and generally win the race to the bottom. If you don’t like hearing that...enjoy the bottom and the shite you watch.
That is love island,the others were not,i don't know what is stuck up your arse but take it out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.