Madrid away

I'm sure I'm just being paranoid but I've got two tickets for this that aren't in the right supporters name - they're not actually going to deny entry to the ground are they?
They didn’t check names/ID in Milan. Can’t see how they can, it would be absolute chaos, more than normal

plenty going via Benidorm

Shhhhhh, on their 14 page 'Application to Travel To Spain, Watch a Game of Football and Return' that MCFC sent them they stated they were going via Santander. The first indication that the Spanish Gestapo will have that they have been lied to, is when they do not arrive at the first of 10 checkpoints where they are meant to hand over all their civil rights, UK currency, mobile phones and first born daughter. You might just have spoilt their cunning plan.

I got my ticket in my name on my points. Today I have got an email from the club wanted to know my exact travel plans including date of arrival/departure, D.O.B. etc.
I had an argument awhile ago with @squirtyflower where I defended the club for ticket collections in the home City. Then I defended the club, to me this is just wrong. The amount of detail for a start makes it look like the facist state Spain is.

The question is, can I simply ignore the email ?

I had exactly the same for Atalanta away. Phoned them up because I wasn't happy (why the fuck do they need to know how I got to Italy and why does it matter?). Girl in customer support seemed to think I was being awkward. While she was reluctantly checking if I could ignore it, I just put the phone down. I did fill it in but I'm still not sure if I needed to.

Shhhhhh, on their 14 page 'Application to Travel To Spain, Watch a Game of Football and Return' that MCFC sent them they stated they were going via Santander. The first indication that the Spanish Gestapo will have that they have been lied to, is when they do not arrive at the first of 10 checkpoints where they are meant to hand over all their civil rights, UK currency, mobile phones and first born daughter. You might just have spoilt their cunning plan.

oops

Does anyone know how long we'll be kept behind for in the away end??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.