Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Just ordered 6 ref whistles on Ebay for £2.25 delivered.
Ordered 4 packs and it only came to £8.28 with a bulk discount.
Will hand spare ones out in south stand.
SS level as well, have ordered spare whistles to pass around as well.....

must remember to take my ear plugs as those whistles will do my tinnitus no good !!

I'm using the whistle I used to take when I went walking in the Lake District and Snowdonia - massively loud.

It's metal so I'll hold it in my hand with my keys and phone while they scan me on the way in.

Not read the whole thread but would a banner that said INNOCENT which was surrounded by images of Yaya, Vinny, Zabba, David, Sergio, Pep, Mancini be permissible?

Nothing controversial or offensive about that and it would be highly effective.

Not read the whole thread but would a banner that said INNOCENT which was surrounded by images of Yaya, Vinny, Zabba, David, Sergio, Pep, Mancini be permissible?

A big banner saying "We're Man City, we fight 'til the end" would be apt in my opinion.

Now that I like!! In fact that I love. No swear words just two statements of fact surrounded by pictures of some of our team would make a powerful statement.

Innocent and We're Man City we fight to the end................. I love it. I hope you pass those on to the 1894 group.

Now that I like!! In fact that I love. No swear words just two statements of fact surrounded by pictures of some of our team would make a powerful statement.

Innocent and We're Man City we fight to the end................. I love it. I hope you pass those on to the 1894 group.

How do we do that?

Why should it not be permissible, as far as I’m aware it contravenes no health n safety laws. We should instruct our stewards to turn a blind eye to any banners in the same way that stewards all over Europe turn a blind eye to flares

Why should it not be permissible, as far as I’m aware it contravenes no health n safety laws. We should instruct our stewards to turn a blind eye to any banners in the same way that stewards all over Europe turn a blind eye to flares

I agree with you, but I think there are strict (and incomprehensible to me) rules about offensive banners or banners that have 'political' content.

If we can get our message across without breaking their daft rules, so much the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.