London/Wembley hotels

The Pullman St Pancras is quite nice. Reasonable location close to Euston and handy for quick taxi rides to all the tourist spots if you stay a few days too.

Heathrow premier inn. The price of the Wembley hotels were ridiculous and it's not the best location, especially the east side pubs. I normally stay two nights to avoid the crush travelling on the day and the panic trying to catch late trains back. I meet friends but they can't go this year so I decided to fly on the day. Less hassle, quicker and in Heathrow at 10:00 am. One night in the hotel at £31, back in Manchester at 9:00 am Monday.

Premier Inn Wembley Stadium. £ 49.00 for the night. Took a flyer and booked it very early. It's very civilised getting back there after the game. Saves messing about with Wembley way etc. Bloody expensive if you leave it late to book it though.

each to their own & that & i know people have their own reasons but i've never really understood why anyone would actually stay at Wembley,the area is a real shithole..

We booked premier inn at the one right next to the tube station,wemnley park
Booked it in october as a gamble,got it for £38 for a family room,2 adults 2 kids,booked 2 rooms for £76
Its great ,always stay there or hendon premier inn,short bus ride to wembley
Beats rushing back to euston and aviids the crowds,plus,u can eat and have a few scoops in the hotel bar,always busy with blues

Hotel in wembley with andy hinch,pray for me lol
Stil have a the first one in wembley i booked but can't cancel if anyone is stuck
What an uplifting story, that in the almost insurmountable chasm of adversity and chaos, love blossoms...

Should be a film, somebody call Hollywood... (adopts movie v.o. tone) "... not even the rabid hounds of the Uefavilles could dampen their dripping passion..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.