UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one would not be aware of his comments other than via this Forum so is it possible he needs more publicity to simply survive financially?

I suppose it makes more sense to his mind to work albeit by cultivating responses both pro and against his controversial writings. Better to do this I suppose than claiming benefit at the same time as begging outside ASDA.
Better for me if he begs outside Asda, as long as he gives Waitrose a wide berth.

Just looking at the emails alleged to be from City employees and something occurred to me Many years ago the company i work for made it mandatory for legal reason to have an email signature that included the company's details, address and company register number, and also a legal disclaimer

So, i checked back on some emails I received from a contact at City and sure enough the same information is included as part of the email.

This email is from Manchester City Football Club, (Company Reg No. 40946).
Etihad Stadium, Etihad Campus, Manchester, M11 3FF

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, print or distribute this e-mail or attachments. If you have received it in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of the message and any attachments. The view of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. MCFC makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments."

Now the images of the email https://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussba...ostrecke-a293d1c1-0001-0002-0000-000000167278 are cropped However, if the information above is on the hacked email doesn't this make them inadmissible in any way? Is this also why Der Spiegel have cropped the image?

"

Edit The email to me from the City employee was September 2011

Last edited:
I do wonder if that it what has happened. City may have reluctantly concluded that UEFA were so unreasonable that their best course of action was to wait.

Something isn't right about the whole thing: we should have been able to kill this stone dead at UEFA if we did not break their rules. Perhaps their interpretation of the rules or evidence differs from City's.
Maybe its a show for senor Teabag and his ilk.

Just looking at the emails alleged to be from City employees and something occurred to me Many years ago the company i work for made it mandatory for legal reason to have an email signature that included the company's details, address and company register number, and also a legal disclaimer

So, i checked back on some emails I received from a contact at City and sure enough the same information is included as part of the email.

This email is from Manchester City Football Club, (Company Reg No. 40946).
Etihad Stadium, Etihad Campus, Manchester, M11 3FF

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, print or distribute this e-mail or attachments. If you have received it in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of the message and any attachments. The view of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. MCFC makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments."

Now the images of the email https://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussba...ostrecke-a293d1c1-0001-0002-0000-000000167278 are cropped However, if the information above is on the hacked email doesn't this make them inadmissible in any way? Is this also why Der Spiegel have cropped the image?

"
Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.