Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God I was in Germany at the weekend and missed the Breaking News and subsequent Media Storm over City's ban from Europe.

Wuppertal 1 Rodinghausen 4

Enjoyed Wuppertal (the stadium was reminiscent of the Valley circa 1983) but thought their top-of-the-table opponents were clearly superior in pace and technique.
Since Rödinghausen have announced that they won't apply for a 3. Liga licence, I still have some hope for Rot-Weiss Essen's promotion instead.

Information (in English) about the proposed changes to the Grünwalder. Capacity due to be 18,105 which isn't as nice as the initial plan for 18,060.
Tricky one, solution will be very interesting: Grünwalder Stadion, currently home to 1860 Munich, FC Bayern II and Türkgücü, will have to undergo some (major?) reconstruction. Turkgücü are top of the League of the Regionalliga Bayern, so might as well get promoted to the 3. Liga in summer. No chance for the three clubs playing in the same league to share one ground only. 1860 Munich's requests to share grounds during reconstruction with either Unterhaching, Regensburg, Ingolstadt or Augsburg were all turned down by these clubs. Turkgücü actually planned to play their matches a couple of hundreds of miles away from Munich in the Rhine/Ruhr area (large turkish community there), which was turned down as well.

My simple suggestion would be to kick Bayern Munich II out of the league (I don't like B-teams), but the article suggests Bayern II would be the most likely to leave the Grünwalder anyway. Could they play at the Bayern Academy stadium or does it not fulfil the 3. Liga requirements?

Did the clubs (Unterhaching, Regensburg, Ingolstadt, and Augsburg) turn down 1860's requests or was it the league?

I'd have thought even some of the grounds in Regionaliga would be sufficient on a temporary basis - Augsburgs Rosenaustadion maybe?

My simple suggestion would be to kick Bayern Munich II out of the league (I don't like B-teams), but the article suggests Bayern II would be the most likely to leave the Grünwalder anyway. Could they play at the Bayern Academy stadium or does it not fulfil the 3. Liga requirements?

Did the clubs (Unterhaching, Regensburg, Ingolstadt, and Augsburg) turn down 1860's requests or was it the league?

Like!
kicker says it was the Clubs, not the league.

https://www.kicker.de/770043/artikel/stadionsuche_augsburg_erteilt_1860_absage_

Lots of stuff going on before our EL match against Red Bull Salzburg.

Uefa cancelled a tifo planned by Ultras Frankfurt on Wednesday afternoon. Everything was already aranged and prepared, Ultras Frankfurt had the official sign off by the club to do the tifo but Uefa intervened.
On such short notice no new tifo was possible so everyone was just asked to show up in vinatage black and white scarfs which still made a great picture.

19-20-europaleague-eintracht-frankfurt-fc-salzburg-07.jpg

In addition to that there was a mass shooting in Hanau which is pretty much around the corner of Frankfurt and a hotspot of Eintracht support. In the shooting 11 people were killed and the motivation was racist as local shisha bars were targeted.

Prior to the game there was a minute silence which was interrupted by some twats which caused the whole ground to errupt into "Nazis out" chants. Frankfurt is a multicultural city and since the early 90s when the well known Tony Yeboah was racially abused the home end takes pride in including people from all backgrounds as only Eintracht is supposed to matter, nothing else.
Back then "United colours of Bembeltown" became a slogan which was part of different Tifos in the past.

Even though we got trashed by Dortmund on the previous weekend we showed up and sent Salzburg home with a 4-1 which I didnt expect at all.
#FuckNazis #FuckRedBull #Frankfurtbleibtstabil

Lots of stuff going on before our EL match against Red Bull Salzburg.

Uefa cancelled a tifo planned by Ultras Frankfurt on Wednesday afternoon. Everything was already aranged and prepared, Ultras Frankfurt had the official sign off by the club to do the tifo but Uefa intervened.
On such short notice no new tifo was possible so everyone was just asked to show up in vinatage black and white scarfs which still made a great picture.

19-20-europaleague-eintracht-frankfurt-fc-salzburg-07.jpg

In addition to that there was a mass shooting in Hanau which is pretty much around the corner of Frankfurt and a hotspot of Eintracht support. In the shooting 11 people were killed and the motivation was racist as local shisha bars were targeted.

Prior to the game there was a minute silence which was interrupted by some twats which caused the whole ground to errupt into "Nazis out" chants. Frankfurt is a multicultural city and since the early 90s when the well known Tony Yeboah was racially abused the home end takes pride in including people from all backgrounds as only Eintracht is supposed to matter, nothing else.
Back then "United colours of Bembeltown" became a slogan which was part of different Tifos in the past.

Even though we got trashed by Dortmund on the previous weekend we showed up and sent Salzburg home with a 4-1 which I didnt expect at all.
#FuckNazis #FuckRedBull #Frankfurtbleibtstabil
Me and my 13 year old were on the train back to Koblenz after part 1 of your trilogy of slaying RB clubs when a group of about 6 Eintracht Ultras got on.

We had a good chat and I left him there whilst I went for a piss but had to go 3 or 4 carriages down because the toilets were full.

Rhineland will be pleased to know that this toilet visit was fundamental in me not having to pay for the journey.

When I returned, my lad was sat comparing FIFA ultimate teams with one of the Ultras.

The away end at Dortmund v Köln on Friday, sat making friends with Eintracht Ultras on Saturday. My lad could quickly become a Bundesliga fanatic.

Some more fun stuff going on in Germany.
Dortmund supporters have been banned from attending away games at Hoffenheim for 3 years. The reason is that Hoffenheim is one of the original "sugar daddy" clubs (or seen as one by a lot of German supporters). Hence their owner Dietmar Hopp (who is the founder of global IT company SAP) has been on the receiving end of a lot of abuse especially by Dortmund fans.

There has been some attempts to shut Dortmund supporters down by trying to drown out their chanting with speakers installed in the away end but in the end banners, flags and loud singing prevailed.
Now Dortmund is banned from attending away games for the next couple of seasons and they need to compensate Hoffenheim for the lost matchday revenue.

You cant make this shit up...

Some more fun stuff going on in Germany.
Dortmund supporters have been banned from attending away games at Hoffenheim for 3 years. The reason is that Hoffenheim is one of the original "sugar daddy" clubs (or seen as one by a lot of German supporters). Hence their owner Dietmar Hopp (who is the founder of global IT company SAP) has been on the receiving end of a lot of abuse especially by Dortmund fans.

There has been some attempts to shut Dortmund supporters down by trying to drown out their chanting with speakers installed in the away end but in the end banners, flags and loud singing prevailed.
Now Dortmund is banned from attending away games for the next couple of seasons and they need to compensate Hoffenheim for the lost matchday revenue.

You cant make this shit up...
Jesus !And we consider the F.A fekked up .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.