Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

I am not 100% sure but I remember that someone from the group posts on here............. can't remember his/her name though. However I am sure that someone will be able to help. Sorry GortonBlue62. :-)

Edit: is it @Manchester33 ? Rings a vague bell.....

I've just remembered that there is an 1894 group thread about the Madrid game so I'll suggest something there.

I agree with you, but I think there are strict (and incomprehensible to me) rules about offensive banners or banners that have 'political' content.

If we can get our message across without breaking their daft rules, so much the better.
I think they’re made up uefa rules rather than actual laws aren’t they and if so surely our time of kowtowing to their bullshit nonsense is at an end. Any of their stupid little rules that we can break, we should. So no jingle pre game, no transport laid on for their leeches, no hospitality in the ground etc etc

I think they’re made up uefa rules rather than actual laws aren’t they and if so surely our time of kowtowing to their bullshit nonsense is at an end. Any of their stupid little rules that we can break, we should. So no jingle pre game, no transport laid on for their leeches, no hospitality in the ground etc etc

You and I may be in complete agreement about producing and displaying the most offensive banner possible, but if the club decide they must follow the rules it will never be seen.

We need to be subtle, which doesn't come naturally to me ;-)

The biggest annoyance for UEFA is injury time in the first half as it upsets their advertisers - just notice how many CL games finish dead on 45:00 because of this.
Or one minute added when there has been VAR decisions, injuries and goals.

You and I may be in complete agreement about producing and displaying the most offensive banner possible, but if the club decide they must follow the rules it will never be seen.

We need to be subtle, which doesn't come naturally to me ;-)

UEFA rules include stupid stuff like covering up the brands of tv screens around the ground and if you notice the City badge and Etihad sign outside the South stand will be lit up tonight but against Madrid it will be swithed off. All stupid UEFA rules so I can't see anyway we'd get anything displayed that UEFA don't agree with. So I agree with earlier posts where it has to be something ironic or cryptic.

Or maybe evertyone in south stand wearing t-shirts with something on them. That way you'd get in with them worn under coats but at the time of the UEFA jungle everyone wips their coats off. There wouldm't be enough stewards to handle it. Hard to organise I suppose.

UEFA rules include stupid stuff like covering up the brands of tv screens around the ground and if you notice the City badge and Etihad sign outside the South stand will be lit up tonight but against Madrid it will be swithed off. All stupid UEFA rules so I can't see anyway we'd get anything displayed that UEFA don't agree with. So I agree with earlier posts where it has to be something ironic or cryptic.

Or maybe evertyone in south stand wearing t-shirts with something on them. That way you'd get in with them worn under coats but at the time of the UEFA jungle everyone wips their coats off. There wouldm't be enough stewards to handle it. Hard to organise I suppose.

I think the T shirt idea is not going to happen. It is too difficult to organise.

But a banner that is cryptic and ironic is the best way forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.