Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Or one minute added when there has been VAR decisions, injuries and goals.
Correct. The point I'm making is hit them in the pockets because that's where it hurts them more e.g a banner with "Heineken tastes like Piss" would have more effect than a "UEFA are Corrupt AF" banner.
***Both are correct by the way.

Correct. The point I'm making is hit them in the pockets because that's where it hurts them more e.g a banner with "Heineken tastes like Piss" would have more effect than a "UEFA are Corrupt AF" banner.

Banners like those wouldn’t be aloud in the ground

UEFA rules include stupid stuff like covering up the brands of tv screens around the ground and if you notice the City badge and Etihad sign outside the South stand will be lit up tonight but against Madrid it will be swithed off. All stupid UEFA rules so I can't see anyway we'd get anything displayed that UEFA don't agree with. So I agree with earlier posts where it has to be something ironic or cryptic.

Or maybe evertyone in south stand wearing t-shirts with something on them. That way you'd get in with them worn under coats but at the time of the UEFA jungle everyone wips their coats off. There wouldm't be enough stewards to handle it. Hard to organise I suppose.

The UEFA elite are taking such massive bungs for the sponsorship and TV contracts that they dare not offend anyone for fear of waking up next to a Horse's head.
Warner, The Belly and Blatter ran the FIFA crime ring with full knowledge and complicity from UEFA.

Get Gary Glitter to sing "Can we be in your gang" before the match - what? er.. oh.

I think this has been said before - but someone needs to have the balls to play Bluemoon rather than their crap jingle. Not only would it send a message, but it would be piss funny watching the reactions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.