UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When does the Etihad deal run out?
Anyone any idea what sort of price we would be looking at from an outside sponsor?

When does the Etihad deal run out?
Anyone any idea what sort of price we would be looking at from an outside sponsor?
Think theres another thread that says we are already lokking at a different shirt sponsor but the suggestion was Etihad would remain as the ground and campus sponsor. Think it's in the next year or so.

I'm glad he said something but the production of that video was a bit weird, panning to shots of all the great things the club has done felt a bit propaganda-ey.

Cant believe they couldn't find someone from independent media to ask the same softbakk questions though, someone like Lineker would have loved to sit there and ask those same questions for the BBC.
I believe it was actually designed to stop Chelsea but they and Abramhovic sneaked in the door before the rules went live.. overnight he became an advocate (as he was then part of the clique)

Yes and the fact that he transferred some investment into loans so they had debt meant they could fit in better in those cartel meetings about interest rates and divvy uping the TV rights to better screw everyone else.

If anything Conn, or anyone else wrote, was actionable, it would have been taken down by now.
Only if someone threatened action. The Guardian team have published lots of actionable content (as have others) and quite a lot has been exposed on this forum. I am not talking about opinion pieces from people like Liew no matter how offensive. It is stories where the information is not true. There has been lots of it. City will not take action now (because they can't be distracted from the main fight) but let's see what happens after CAS.

That's how thick this harris geezer is, he was the one asking the ridiculous first question post fa cup final about bungs and now he's skriking about city doing in house interviews?
Oh my fuckin life, I'm beginning to think this lad is on the autism spectrum.
Mate I’m on the autistic spectrum and I’m not as thick as this twat - or as ugly - so fuck off

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.