UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The interview was fine (even if it was three days late), but they obviously should've done this with literally any journalist except the one employed by the club. Very difficult for me to believe they couldn't have found someone on good terms to ask these same questions. Agree them beforehand, whatever. This is what the PR department is for.
not sure your serious?

Courtesy of the genius Rabin:

"It was kind of expected. It is no secret that UEFA has a history of corruption and that FFP was implemented to protect the big cartel clubs from new upcoming clubs that could surpass them. I stand with Manchester City."

Ronaldinho [One of the best footballers I''ve ever had the pleasure to watch and he's smart too]

Thinking about it more, I'm wondering if Soriano could survive CAS rejecting our appeal. He's putting himself out there a bit with this and really not giving an inch in terms of these allegations having no merit whatsoever and that clear evidence exists to prove it. There's been a lot of "trust me" over the last few days. In any other business the CEO would probably be fired if it didn't work out.

Courtesy of the genius Rabin:

"It was kind of expected. It is no secret that UEFA has a history of corruption and that FFP was implemented to protect the big cartel clubs from new upcoming clubs that could surpass them. I stand with Manchester City."

Ronaldinho [One of the best footballers I''ve ever had the pleasure to watch and he's smart too]
Errm... think that one was a joke, mate.

It seems quite clear that Soriano was taking aim only at the two FFP committees, not UEFA as a whole. Does anyone have a list of the members of the committees? The composition/membership of these committees/panels might explain the 'politics' comment, too.
He mainly means Yves Leterme.

not sure your serious?
Quite serious. This is all optics at this point and whatever you think of the media you're going to get far more credit for doing the interview in front of an actual journalist rather than someone employed by the club. The content stays exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.