Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Is this a co-incidental irony or did CFG pull off a well organised blinder?

Seems he can’t have an interview now without mentioning how “interested” he is in us getting stripped of titles
Desperate and deluded. Can't stand him and had the pleasure to watch him slip and gift Chelsea a satisfying "smash and grab": and by default, a title win for City.

Do FSG have a powerful media arm?

I'm only asking as a pundit on MSNBC is going apeshit on how the media are concentrating on the Houston Astros cheating and not on the Boston Red Sox and the lack of action by the powers that be and media coverage.

...coincidentally... there's pages and pages of skip rats stating how much they hate the Astros for cheating on the victimdrome website known as rawk!

Reactions: mat
instead of handing this over to the PL to sort out we accepted payment. Looking back now that was the wrong move. As was not challenging FFP in the anti competition courts on its introduction.

Desperate and deluded. Can't stand him and had the pleasure to watch him slip and gift Chelsea a satisfying "smash and grab": and by default, a title win for City.
Gerrard is an utter piece of shit as a person. Heard plenty of stories about how he treated players at Liverpool and what an absolute arsehole he was. I was always dubious about stuff like that but now I see him as a manager you can clearly see it. Every time rangers lose he throws his players under the bus. It’s never his fault, always the players. Total scumbag.

Gerrard is an utter piece of shit as a person. Heard plenty of stories about how he treated players at Liverpool and what an absolute arsehole he was. I was always dubious about stuff like that but now I see him as a manager you can clearly see it. Every time rangers lose he throws his players under the bus. It’s never his fault, always the players. Total scumbag.
He does blame himself sometimes when he messes up. But never seems to gets stuck into the many pro-Celtc cheating refs who have derailed Rangers bid for title #55.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.