UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see Soriano fronting the interview I have this vision of khaldoon somewhere readying the lawyers for battle !!!

Quite serious. This is all optics at this point and whatever you think of the media you're going to get far more credit for doing the interview in front of an actual journalist rather than someone employed by the club. The content stays exactly the same.

This is purely for us fans. There’s nothing the club can say to the media right now that’s going to change public opinion especially with the legal restraints on what we can say so why even bother?

The timing of it is clearly centred around the game and the press commitments around it. Pep can stick at answering questions about the game and only the game and anybody asking anything else will be told to watch the video

What absolute nonsense.

I mean - what the fuck does it matter whether the interview was done in house or out of house? CAS aren't going to make their decision based on that so it's fucking irrelevant. Soriano is just echoing City's statement from Friday which was made available to the whole world. In house, out of house, in Tebas's house, outside Leterne's house - he'd have made exactly the same points for fuck's sake.
And let's have it fucking right here - there are very few journalists on our side at the moment, so if we'd gotten a "friendly" journo to do it, or even Gary Neville, we'd just be getting accused of the exact same things by the rest of the whoppers out there.

City and their fans should immediately boycott The Sun for the horrible article reported by Simon Jordan, who himself failed with Crystal Palace ten years ago I believe. I won't put a link here as it would simply help their circulation numbers.
agree but sorry I cant join any boycott as I haven't bought a newspaper for over 10 years ;)

They were made up quotes. “Radio Favela” kind of gave it away. Plus the fact that Ronaldinho almost exclusively played for the cartel clubs. If he was to pass comment, I’m sure he’d side with them not us.
Damn. Still, he gave me great pleasure over the years.

Afraid he isn't - very amateurish by City to use an in-house journalist - if you don't believe this then just research credibility of source. Even in adverts washing up companies used to put actors in white overalls just for this - it works at an almost subliminal level . Same reason toothpaste ads feature actual dentists and not actors - it all adds to the credibility ... A neutral journalist would have been far better and it would have looked more like a proper interview than a speech or statement or just a friendly Q&A session between 2 buddies.
I Think the time of placating the press has long since passed.
They don’t deserve a thing from our club. The way we are treated has been suspicious from the day of the takeover and recent events have only cemented my belief that several journalists have their own agenda when reporting on us.
Fuck them all and the horse they rode in on the snivelling rat bastards.

I mean - what the fuck does it matter whether the interview was done in house or out of house? CAS aren't going to make their decision based on that so it's fucking irrelevant. Soriano is just echoing City's statement from Friday which was made available to the whole world. In house, out of house, in Tebas's house, outside Leterne's house - he'd have made exactly the same points for fuck's sake.
Because at this moment in time he can't *ucking say what he wants, legality, did you watch the %ucking interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.