UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the timescale will never be reached and city want a early outcome by early summer and uefa want a 12 month gap in city missing out at lease before any hearing meaning the ban is place, even if we don't like it or its wrong city will miss 12 months of european football because the progress and the intent by uefa

the ban stands and there is nothing or nobody that can change it ?? or should i say nobody wants to change it even if city are innocent they hate us and wants us out. you watch uefa will come out and say early chances of any sort of review will be around Christmas time because of the work and timescale of uefa and they have to work on time slots

if that is the case and we miss1 year in the CL and we are cleared then we sue for loss of revenue don’t we ?

Some of us have echoed that exact sentiment already. This isn't about wanting sympathy or other club fans saying we have been unfairly santcioned, we will deal with that one ourselves. This is about an organisation that trades a rule under Fair play when it is anything but

This is what other clubs, especially those that dream or have aspirations to want to break into the top places of football and compete or win trophies, should be fighting against

I actually find it very worrying (so any liverpool fan lurking who goes on rawk this one is for you). The online presence of liverpool have been quick to assume guilt on our part, and that does have something to do with them once again competing. But they have decided to judge ourselves guilty, taking on-board a decision made by a closed shop that is UEFA and also trialled by a uk media with an agenda

Not that is very hypocritical considering LFC and its fans campaigned against another closed shop in the police force and the UK media for an agenda against themselves

This is quite right. Despite the thousands of pages of speculation, it's quite simple. If we are exonerated, we're clear to play but FFP is still a corruption of any rational interpretation of the word "fair"

If we have been manoeuvring our finances it boils down to which is the more offensive, inventing subjectively applied "rules" to benefit a cartel of 6 or 7 clubs to the subjugation of all others or breaking those "rules".

Come Hell or high water, I know which side I'm on.

Pwus I wook like mickey flanagan goin through a mid life cwisis.
1448339.jpg
I would like to insert a white hot poker up this mans arsehole. He is a Cnut of the very highest order. A total narcissistic irrelevant turd

the timescale will never be reached and city want a early outcome by early summer and uefa want a 12 month gap in city missing out at lease before any hearing meaning the ban is place, even if we don't like it or its wrong city will miss 12 months of european football because the progress and the intent by uefa

the ban stands and there is nothing or nobody that can change it ?? or should i say nobody wants to change it even if city are innocent they hate us and wants us out. you watch uefa will come out and say early chances of any sort of review will be around Christmas time because of the work and timescale of uefa and they have to work on time slots

We’re not getting banned until all appeals have been exhausted, if we were guilty it would probably be in our best interests to drag it out get the few years of champions league football in whilst Peps still here and then take the ban. uefa want this over with as soon as possible, sorriano saying the same is done as a means of showing our confidence in our innocence. Whether it’s really what we want or not nobody knows but if it’s not going out Way you can bet we will drag it out for as long as possible. Either we get cleared or this goes on for years and years.

Its even more laughable when you look at our incomes and profits compared to everyone else.

We are one of the elite clubs revenue wise right now and ive little doubt we will be number 1 in the near future yet here are UEFA telling us we cant afford to spend money like the others who earn far fucking less, have less profit and are balls deep debt.
Too right.Have no debt and turn a profit, your spending is restricted just because we say so ... Your neighbours 500 m in debt, big yearly losses, crippling wage bill (+VAR monthly subscription) crumbling stadium etc just buy who you want for hugely inflated prices, You're a big club so you deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.