• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want this to be the game where click and beat them comfortably without conceding.

Good luck to all blues attending the match tonight. Be loud and do all of us that can't be there proud. This has galvanised the fan base and I would think the squad as well. West Ham might be on the end of a proper thumping tonight. C'mon you blue boys.

I want five goals from Sergio, with De Bruyne assisting all of them.

That’ll be a perfect response to the vitriolic media and UEFA/cartel club attacks... and also save my FPL match week. ;-)

In addition to all that has already been said...

Let’s make sure to give Zab the reception/send off he deserves tonight.

One of the few players in world football that can genuinely claim to have bled for his club and he is worthy of every accolade we can conjure.

Pablo Zabaleta: the man, the myth, the legend.

Thanks for everything, Zab!

If you’re going, please just for tonight, don’t leave early. The result is immaterial, just support the club tonight. Dare you.

If you’re going, please just for tonight, don’t leave early. The result is immaterial, just support the club tonight. Dare you.

Can’t blame anyone leaving early tonight. Weathers crap, traffics bad and public transport is atrocious. Working around Manchester is bad enough but midweek it’s another level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.