• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At times it makes a huge difference. I missed the train after the united match staying till the end and the next train was an hour and a half later.
You got home though? As I say pretend it’s an 8pm ko, and plan accordingly, job done

Looks like a 5-5-0 formation from the hammers, ball over the top for antonio to run on to.
2-1 city.

Nobody knows what the outcome of CAS and any further legal action.
If it all goes against City (whichI hope it doesn’t) then as fans we must stand behind our club
If the worst comes to the worst and the PL do demote City, then let’s show those Bar stewards that we will not desert the club and fill the Etihad for home games
This club will survive CITD
We are not getting demoted,this is accounting not match fixing

It's never ending mate its all a big agenda.
They hate us, I cant enjoy it anymore.

We have all got to stand together, the only reason they hate us is jealously. Enjoy every win, every trophy and know that they will be boiling in there own piss, things will get better.

I'm in Florence with the missus. It's getting close to the point where I tell her City are playing tonight. Wish me luck. Any words of wisdom from anyone to avoid divorce?
That was easier than thought :) watching buildup on sky go - just hope the bar shows us and not spuds. Sky surprisingly good so far - Micah obvs bulling is up - but redknapp just called us a special club with special people. Shocked.com

sorry everyone three emptys tonight don't know what had happened on the m62 but took me an hour and threequaters to junction 11 when an ambulance flew by so thought fuck this as my sat nav said 7 50 arrival time I turned round will watch on telly
I was travelling from the opposite direction. Huge delays near Huddersfield. Add me to your three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.