UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean - what the fuck does it matter whether the interview was done in house or out of house? CAS aren't going to make their decision based on that so it's fucking irrelevant. Soriano is just echoing City's statement from Friday which was made available to the whole world. In house, out of house, in Tebas's house, outside Leterne's house - he'd have made exactly the same points for fuck's sake.
And let's have it fucking right here - there are very few journalists on our side at the moment, so if we'd gotten a "friendly" journo to do it, or even Gary Neville, we'd just be getting accused of the exact same things by the rest of the whoppers out there.
Sounds like a good argument for doing nothing then. If you are going to do something you might as well do it right !

I said the other day it has to be diplomacy as well as attack and he’s definitely held out an olive branch to other parts of UEFA in that interview. If CAS find for us and the sentence gets wiped, I’m now not sure we will go after ffp.

Bearing in mind who was on the adjudatory committee, I can't help but feel that our rivals are attempting anything possible to mess with our plans.

I'm pretty sure various journalists were expecting an announcement like this around Xmas time, so why the delay?

It makes me think that they accept the ban will probably be overturned, so they just want us disrupted as much as possible. It wouldn't surprise me if, especially considering the hacking scandal, that Liverpool and ourselves (plus others such as United) could have the same transfer targets in the summer. And with this ban still hanging over us, how are we meant to negotiate any transfers? That should be going on now, but which top player with options would want to join us at the moment?

If the case is thrown out we need to seek major compensation.

We don’t want any credibility from the hacks thank you fcuk them.
It's not from the journalists - it adds credibility to the message - for all of those who consume it (public and fans). It could have been a single independent (albeit friendly) journalist - an in-house hack doesn't do that. If your interested read about credibility of source when it comes to advertising ...

It's not from the journalists - it adds credibility to the message - for all of those who consume it (public and fans). It could have been a single independent (albeit friendly) journalist - an in-house hack doesn't do that. If your interested read about credibility of source when it comes to advertising ...

Who was that interview for?

Bearing in mind who was on the adjudatory committee, I can't help but feel that our rivals are attempting anything possible to mess with our plans.

I'm pretty sure various journalists were expecting an announcement like this around Xmas time, so why the delay?

It makes me think that they accept the ban will probably be overturned, so they just want us disrupted as much as possible. It wouldn't surprise me if, especially considering the hacking scandal, that Liverpool and ourselves (plus others such as United) could have the same transfer targets in the summer. And with this ban still hanging over us, how are we meant to negotiate any transfers? That should be going on now, but which top player with options would want to join us at the moment?

If the case is thrown out we need to seek major compensation.

I don't think there are any names of note on the Adjudicatory Committee, are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.