West Ham (H) - Post-Match Thread

Need to get strikers attacking the front post more. The number of times Mendy drove the ball low to the front post in the first half and Walker in the second half made it appear planned. However, Aguero and Jesus all too often peeled to the back post or pulled out to the middle space. Somewhere there is a break in communication.

I’ve not had time to read the thread. Still on the coach on the way home. What an absolutely lovely lad Micah Richards is. He came and sat on the row behind us and I warned him I would be making a lot of noise and he said Great I love the noise! He chose the wrong area to sit if he wanted more than one person shouting! The few others who had been shouting with me had gone at 80 minutes!! :-)

Mind you the number of City supporters who preferred to have their photo taken with Jamie Redknapp was unbelievable!!! I didn’t ask for either. I just ruin photos anyway! :-) :-) :-)

Great reception for the Zabman. Well done City fans. Brilliant.

I like West Ham as a club, but rehiring moyes was a terrible plan. They were awful tonight, and for him to come and say they were fantastic is an insult to the west ham fans that travelled up here tonight.

I feel for the hammers fans after tonight - there was just no fight in them - I expected them to come and at least give it a go after the first half but they didnt Will they play the same against the scousers at weekend? Surely they might as well just give it a go instead of what we saw tonight

I’ve not had time to read the thread. Still on the coach on the way home. What an absolutely lovely lad Micah Richards is. He came and sat on the row behind us and I warned him I would be making a lot of noise and he said Great I love the noise! He chose the wrong area to sit if he wanted more than one person shouting! The few others who had been shouting with me had gone at 80 minutes!! :-)

Mind you the number of City supporters who preferred to have their photo taken with Jamie Redknapp was unbelievable!!! I didn’t ask for either. I just ruin photos anyway! :-) :-) :-)

Where do you sit?

should have thrown something at Redknapp!

I feel for the hammers fans after tonight - there was just no fight in them - I expected them to come and at least give it a go after the first half but they didnt Will they play the same against the scousers at weekend? Surely they might as well just give it a go instead of what we saw tonight

They couldnt play much worse mate, but im expected the same result either way haha

Need to start taking our chances early on we really do. Gab had 2 glorious chances and fluffed them both, just putting one away makes the game easy. In the end it was easy, but that’s been really causing us problems recently and with the games we have coming up we need to sort out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.