West Ham (H) - Post-Match Thread

Soft spot for West Ham but they looked poor tonight. Hopefully then can up their game with the matches they’ve got left and survive.

Eased our way back in there after the long break and we couldn’t have had more compliant opposition. Main thing was no injuries & Laporte getting a good run out. I really fear for WHU though on that evidence if there are 3 worse PL sides I’m struggling to see them.

I really rate Jesus on the whole, but he has to improve his finishing - over the last 3 seasons in the league, he's scored 12 goals less than the average PL striker would have from the shots he's taken (xG data from Understat.com). Compare that to Sergio, who's 5 better than average over that period. And Sterling's still under performing in this category as well - he's 2 goals worse than average, whereas Sane was almost 7 better than average the last 2 years.

I told him he couldn’t sit on our row unless he said something nice about us so he said he would and then said he loves Kevin De Britney!!

Redknapp (sick note) stole a living as a footballer -now he is doing it as a pundit

the only good thing about Redknapp was his ex misses!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.