Pep's contract situation

Pep Guardiola on reports that Barcelona chairman, Josep Maria Bartomeu, had expressed support for Manchester City's Champions League ban: "Wait for the appeal. Don't talk too loud, because everybody is involved in situations sometimes."

Pep Guardiola continued: "We are going to appeal and hopefully, in the future, we can play Champions League against Barcelona." [via @sistoney67

Yeah shut your face

He is publicly asking for an extension. That's what he is saying. I've underlined the quote.

Pep: " If they don't sack me, that can happen, but if they don't sack me, I will stay here. 100%, more than ever.First because I want to stay, because it's something special. MORE THAN THE CONTRACT THAT I HAVE. So I said before, I say now, and I will say till the end of my contract, I want to stay, I want to help the club to continue to help them to maintain this level as long as possible.

We now have apart from Samuel, Souness, Neville and Redknapp talking like they are seeing it more from a City angle and not backing UEFA or supporting their stance.

I think with the positivity from Pep tonight, we may see UEFA being questioned more and more in the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.