West Ham (H) - Post-Match Thread

PEP Today was clear. We created many chances. I'm satisfied for many reasons. After the winter break, after 12 days, it was about how we were going to react. The team is incredible.

PEP on @21LVA injury He said he felt something, but no big issue I don’t think. I will know tomorrow exactly. He played really well today. He said it was after the action with the 'keeper.

hopefully its just a knock as Silva seemed to have a bit of real fire in his belly tonight - played very well

I thought the atmosphere was pretty shit tonight, none of the defiance I was expecting. Even by our usual standards the number in the ground at the final whistle was fucking shocking. Zaba could almost have shook hands with us individually

Watched it in Amity Hall New York with the NYC supporters club and only went and won the raffle as well so a top afternoon for me, bar bill was $75 and so was the raffle prize!

Gabby needs to be finishing those chances and not sure why Gundo gets on ahead of Foden when we’re cruising at 2-0. Other than that a fairly straightforward 3 points. Shame to see so many empty seats but like me people already had other plans for half-term.

Perfect game for us before Madrid next week, waking pace for much of it but very comfortable. De bruyne was everywhere, to think Henderson is favourite to get poty is fucking hillarious.

Spent an hour stuck on the M62 in my car. Didn't get into the stadium till half time. They should have given MOTM to Zabba for the laughs.
Nice to get a win. Nice to be watching football on the actual pitch. Oh yes, and KDB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.