Pep's contract situation

A bit more of this Pep and he will go down as my favourite City boss.

He’s without a doubt the best manager we’ve ever had, certainly in my lifetime at least. However, Mancini is still my favourite due to the fact that he got the club. He defended us in the media and put Taggart in his place, as well as winning trophies.

Pep has always been a little bit too passive for my liking and he has always seemed to big up United and Liverpool which pisses me off.

However, tonight he’s come out swinging. He knows more than anyone, after previously managing two of UEFAs daring clubs, that there is an agenda against us. UEFA, the Cartel, PiGMOL and the PL all want to see us fail and Pep and the players know it.

Tonight, for the first time, I believe that he is in the trenches with us and is determined to stick it to the Cartel. Fucking fair play boss!
My feeling exactly.

Tonight feels like the night he truly became one of us.

The singing section was very good tonight. I appreciate it was half term and rearranged last minute but it was a shame it wasn’t packed to the rafters so we could all rally together.

I’ve got a feeling the Madrid game at home is going to be a very special night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.