Var debate 2019/20

Any of its fans still want to try and justify why we didn't get a penalty tonight?

Anyone?

Any of its fans still want to try and justify why we didn't get a penalty tonight?

Anyone?
Corrupt as fuck mate,I was all for it start of season,but by fuck it’s an absolute shambles it stinks to fuck even more so that England has a completely different VAR or rules compared to the rest of the European leagues ...

Corrupt as fuck mate,I was all for it start of season,but by fuck it’s an absolute shambles it stinks to fuck even more so that England has a completely different VAR or rules compared to the rest of the European leagues ...

OGS disagrees - best thing to have happened for the rags .

Just seen Sergio being pulled back in the area on Sky..

Called it when I was there as I sit in CB3, in line with the 18 yard box. .

He wasn't offside.. What the fuck is VAR for if it cannot analyse this foul, confirm Sergio was onside and fouled in the area..!

The score was 0-0 at the time..!

It's f'kin bent, there's no other word for it ..!

Just seen Sergio being pulled back in the area on Sky..

Called it when I was there as I sit in CB3, in line with the 18 yard box. .

He wasn't offside.. What the fuck is VAR for if it cannot analyse this foul, confirm Sergio was onside and fouled in the area..!

The score was 0-0 at the time..!

It's f'kin bent, there's no other word for it ..!
Just standard now , expect this shit now ever game , more it happens less I care about the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.