Don’t Blame Fans For The Empty Seats

Maybe the ticket exchange the club has introduced encourages many fans on occasions like tonight being a midweek game with terrible weather, bad traffic and shown live on tv etc to give the game a miss and hope to sell their ticket.

And by the way, most of the online sad-sacks who go on about our attendances have never been to their team’s home stadium, especially if they are Liverpool or united fans.

How ridiculous does that sound?
Yet they will have 3 million at their parade the sad twats. None of them have ever been to anfield but oh don’t we all know they are going to their parade.

Maybe the ticket exchange the club has introduced encourages many fans on occasions like tonight being a midweek game with terrible weather, bad traffic and shown live on tv etc to give the game a miss and hope to sell their ticket.

Dammed if you do and dammed if you don’t. Tonight was a perfect storm of factors, tv, shit traffic, half term, rearranged. Not much to play for in the league. It happens. I would say 35,000 max tonight.

Even before I moved here, I genuinely never had a problem with the accent, and now I love it.

Realise to many, that makes me clinically insane.
Yeah, I’ve got a lot of family down that way and don’t have a problem with the accent.
Well, apart from Walsall - which I understand but definitely have a problem with!!

Empty seats in the West Ham section too which no doubt they sold out for the original game..

It's not just a City phenomenon. These Gobby twats who wet themselves at the site of empty seats in a football stadium need to f"kin grow up..!

£50 a ticket to attend a 7.30pm midweek, rearranged game at short notice when the weather is crap and the traffic even more so..

The twats who mock football attendances are completely out of touch with the match going fans..

My seat was full tonight so they can Fcuk off..!

Yeah, I’ve got a lot of family down that way and don’t have a problem with the accent.
Well, apart from Walsall - which I understand but definitely have a problem with!!
Walsall and Wolverhampton folk have discernibly different accents than Brummies, but it took me about four years to pick up on that. Now I can spot the difference a mile off.

Same about the difference between a Derby and Nottingham accent, which is much more subtle. Took me a decade to identify that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.