UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we would replace Etihad with something like Amazon with a mega deal soon. Whatever is Etihad paying us know, a stadium sponsor name plus shirt sponsor must worth a lot of money combined. I think the original agreement was for 10 years in 2011 for the stadium name. End of next season it could be changing.

Get in a 5 year deal with Amazon for 150m fee per year for shirt+ stadium name combo. Imagine Nick Harris and the rest of rotten twitter clowns. haha

Hilarious how the presenter is squirming as all 3 panelists are of a similar opinion, while 80% of the viewers are Sky Big 4 followers. It would not have gone down well with the station owners.
Hahahahaha they were having none of it,the presenter was desperate for them to stick the boot in and none of them did,bar Quinn mentioning possibly tarnished trophies,if the ban sticks ..

I wish we would replace Etihad with something like Amazon with a mega deal soon. Whatever is Etihad paying us know, a stadium sponsor name plus shirt sponsor must worth a lot of money combined. I think the original agreement was for 10 years in 2011 for the stadium name. End of next season it could be changing.

Get in a 5 year deal with Amazon for 150m fee per year for shirt+ stadium name combo. Imagine Nick Harris and the rest of rotten twitter clowns. haha
Fuck it round it up to £200 mill..

Hahahahaha they were having none of it,the presenter was desperate for them to stick the boot in and none of them did,bar Quinn mentioning possibly tarnished trophies,if the ban sticks ..

Quinn is a cuñt. Of the highest order. He made that statement with the type of bravado that suggests he would actually like it to stick even if we win the fight.

I don’t how we pissed him off when he played here, but some fucker clearly did because he is bitter beyond the extreme.

Uefa have a one club league in France, a one club league in Italy, a one club league in Germany, a 2 club league in Spain, and they want a 2 club dipper and rag league in England. They are truly the most anti competitive body in the world, and are ruining football by their cunnting cartel protectionism, but the media choose to attack the fuck out of us for fucks sake

what i wont to know who is behind us getting banned,i mean the legal side,very bad advice UEFA have taken IMO

yes uefa have jumped to soon and maybe this is what the rest of the other clubs really wanted outside the cartel so called elite clubs
they could have been given bad advice from somebody and been lead up the garden path, but its there ball and they will take it away from manchester city fair means or foul that's the bottom line here and its there rules like it or not

Quinn is a cuñt. Of the highest order. He made that statement with the type of bravado that suggests he would actually like it to stick even if we win the fight.

I don’t how we pissed him off when he played here, but some fucker clearly did because he is bitter beyond the extreme.
Yeah seems to hold a bit of a grudge,talks positive then throws in a few digs when you here him anytime,did someone not post something about us blocking a potential move of some sort for him once or got injured and that scuppered it remember reading something on here on a thread about something along those lines..

you might be correct - but things might change, most on here think they will and should.

me too

but i don't hold any faith in uefa and its dodgy board members ? they want us out and if uefa have to back down they will be a big major crash and the so called elite teams will walk away and form a new european league

me too

but i don't hold any faith in uefa and its dodgy board members ? they want us out and if uefa have to back down they will be a big major crash and the so called elite teams will walk away and form a new european league

There won’t.

And that’s not how it works.

Reactions: nmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.