UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Graeme Souness is an excellent pundit not biased at all or jumping on the bandwagon of city haters, He speaks his mind as he sees it and i give him credit for that.
I have no idea what Quinns promblem with city is though He seems bitter for what ever reasons about his time there. Perhaps his jealous of the amount of money that city players earn these days compare to his time their. If i ever bump in to him im going to ask him(im sure i will sometime ) even if his over six feet tall lol.He has recently been appointed as Interim deputy chief executive of FAI followin the sacking of John Delaney who had some shady transactions with Fai accounts and credit card including a personal loan to the Fai. John Delaney was also on Eufa Executive committe from which he had to resign also So i can only imagine what Eufa is a cartel of gangsters no doubt this is mor scandel that people dont know about! And the say City asr arrogant lol...

I think enough information has come out that we can already take a stab at what happened or at least Citys version of it.

The out of context emails say ADUG paid for Etihad which would be breaking FFP. We now know thanks to @Prestwich_Blue that this is not what actually happened and the executive council paid - fine by FFP.

Leterme has a history of ignoring evidence he doesn't like without justification. This is known from the PSG case where he ignored independent valuation to benefit PSG despite the objections of the other people on the investigatory panel.

If ADUG did not pay the sponsorship this would be recorded in bank statements/transfers which would be conclusive and "irrefutable"

Soriano says that the CFCB relied more on the out of context emails than anything the club gave them.

A possible narrative is forming about what happened in the IC.

But what are the AC doing in all this? Why did they rubber stamp it if it's so easily overturned at CAS, which it would be if that's what happened.

Last edited:
i dont know if you have caught up tonight on here PB,but as posted before,i fully expect UEFA to withdraw the ban and fine before the CAS review,thay have taken on more than they can chew and must now be thinking what the hell have we done
So then the tables are turned.
What have UEFA got to hide?
Feck them right up.hahaha.

I think enough information has come out that we can already take a stab at what happened or at least Citys version of it.

The out of context emails say ADUG paid for Etihad which would be breaking FFP. We now know thanks to @Prestwich_Blue that this is not what actually happened and the executive council paid - fine by FFP.

Leterme has a history of ignoring evidence he doesn't like without justification. This is known from the PSG case where he ignored independent valuation to benefit PSG despite the objections of the other people on the investigatory panel.

If ADUG did not pay the sponsorship this would be recorded in bank statements/transfers which would be conclusive and "irrefutable"

Soriano says that the CFCB relied more on the out of context emails than anything the club gave them.

A possible narrative is forming about what happened in the IC.

But what are the AC doing in all this? Why did they rubber stamp it if it's so easily overturned at CAS, which it would be if that's what happened.

Because the 2 chambers are one. The one that should represent independence, doesn’t.

My fear is that Uefa will pass an envelope under the table to someone high up in CAS to influence the decision. They will do anything and everything to not lose face in front of the football world. Don't rule out a sinister move by those high up in Uefa. I just feel uneasy about the whole thing being fair and unbiased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.