UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Graham Souness at his glorious best, I have nothing but 100% respect for this man, has and always been the finest football pundit and a wonderful footballer.

Suppose it does help that his wife is a big Blue, but he always stands our corner as a pundit, I like him as he always talks sense.

CTID

Yeah seems to hold a bit of a grudge,talks positive then throws in a few digs when you here him anytime,did someone not post something about us blocking a potential move of some sort for him once or got injured and that scuppered it remember reading something on here on a thread about something along those lines..

I doubt he's ever had much love or commitment for the club, many years ago my dad worked at the Express and would often go in to the Land o' Cakes over the road at the end of his shift... one time Quinn was in there and my dad got chatting to him, at the time he had been out for a few weeks with an injury, my dad said to him it must be frustrating not being able to play and his reply was he didn't give a toss and was still getting paid whether he was playing or sitting at home with his feet up.

An honest answer I suppose but not what a fan really wants to hear.

I don't think you need to worry about this. Our stance (CFG) is that the reasoning behind FFP is a flawed concept and not fit for purpose. It does not allow any club to progress (if you can only spend revenue you earn - how on earth can a club in the bottom half of the league table progress?). It's a totally flawed philosophy. Those clubs would have to attract the big football superstars, and sell their shirts, yet without any investment risk from the club owner. These UEFA cretins are deluded, and need to take early retirement. There is no club in the bottom half of the Premier League that will be able to purchase 60 million pound players just on their revenue and shirt sales/sponsorship's alone. That's ridiculous. Certain clubs have been able to attract certain players simply 'because' somebody bought a club and invested (took a big gamble) with their own money. I don't see any problem with that - as long as the owner isn't bank-rolling the club on loans - which our guy is certainly not doing. The only problem I see is bitterness and jealousy.
You're making things up I'm afraid. When did any of CFG representatives claim that? They are not against FFP.

I don't think you need to worry about this. Our stance (CFG) is that the reasoning behind FFP is a flawed concept and not fit for purpose. It does not allow any club to progress (if you can only spend revenue you earn - how on earth can a club in the bottom half of the league table progress?). It's a totally flawed philosophy. Those clubs would have to attract the big football superstars, and sell their shirts, yet without any investment risk from the club owner. These UEFA cretins are deluded, and need to take early retirement. There is no club in the bottom half of the Premier League that will be able to purchase 60 million pound players just on their revenue and shirt sales/sponsorship's alone. That's ridiculous. Certain clubs have been able to attract certain players simply 'because' somebody bought a club and invested (took a big gamble) with their own money. I don't see any problem with that - as long as the owner isn't bank-rolling the club on loans - which our guy is certainly not doing. The only problem I see is bitterness and jealousy.

We are not contesting FFP at the CAS though... we are contesting the allegation that we broke FFP

I wish we would replace Etihad with something like Amazon with a mega deal soon. Whatever is Etihad paying us know, a stadium sponsor name plus shirt sponsor must worth a lot of money combined. I think the original agreement was for 10 years in 2011 for the stadium name. End of next season it could be changing.

Get in a 5 year deal with Amazon for 150m fee per year for shirt+ stadium name combo. Imagine Nick Harris and the rest of rotten twitter clowns. haha
Actually, if Etihad still want to sponsor us I want the letters bigger on the shirt and plastered everywhere confirming our association for the right price.........

Any background please on this spy business ? @FCBarca

Barca are mired in financial improproiety, the last president rosell was in jail at one point for fruad though was aquitted is still under investigation, the present president has been making overtures to bring Pep back for months on the sly and was also implicated in the neymar tax fiddle.

Think Pep is just saying don' t throw stones when I know how bent you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.