Don’t Blame Fans For The Empty Seats

Couldn't give a toss why people with tickets didn't go. That's their business.

Honestly don't know why anyone cares. It's mainly rag and Scouse non matchgoers that make an issue out of it.

When this PPV deal gets off the ground it will get worse. Why pay 50 quid plus expenses midweek to be stuck in traffic, get home late, probably take a day off work for an away when you can watch at home.

The atmosphere is generally spot on for 5 games a season. Fans get treated like crap away from home and not much better at home.

its expensive, it’s often boring and as a 46 year old although the football is better the match day experience is worse. Money, agents and corrupt Organizations are ruining it.

We just haven't got the fanbase yet to fill it for games like this.
Sometimes season ticket holders can't make it, of course.
But I'm sure any of us who work in Gtr Mcr and have season tickets have tried to give them away for free to friends or work for colleagues for unattractive fixtures and no one wants them. Or list them on the seat exchange and no takers.

Not sure if anybody knows this but last night there was chaos on the motorway. Two smashes on the M6. M56 at a standstill for 2 hours after 5 and the same on the M62 as a lorry went over . I was on business in Chester then Congleton and left at 4:30 to pick up my Mrs and son in Radcliffe to go to the match. I got home at 9pm !!! This would have affected thousands trying to get there. I got home for the last 10 minutes on tv , gutted !

Mentioned this on the matchday thread, Leon Osman came on the radio and was asked how long it took him to get here (the ground), he stated 3 hours and 15 minutes, when it would normally be around a 15 minute journey, the traffic and weather was shit for people trying to get home and then BACK to the match, wouldn't blame anyone who didn't make it last night.

I care that there is empty seats, because it's a knock on effect, no one there no atmosphere, no player wants to play to a half empty ground.

Glad I didnt have tickets by the sounds of things ! I normally leave my house at about 10am for an evening kick off, the journey cant take anything form 10 hrs to 5 hrs , you just cant trust the roads in the uk. It's only 300 miles from the bottom right hand corner of England but its lottery.

I went, it was shit, cold and boring, anyone who watched on the tv at home or in the pub had the right idea

I agree - just woke up and knackered.Not sure mid weeks are worth it. Could have have saved myself a good few hours and watched on tv. It is a real chore midweek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.