UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair play to simon stone

Also mention why external media didn't take the Ferran interview

Fairness and that contemptible individual are simply not connectable. His article is written out of sweaty fear - Stone knows his future as a purveyor of pure City hatred is bleak and he will soon be brought to book. A true accounting of all of the racist raggy and dipper scum inhabitating our media is at hand.

Last edited:
Fuck “fair play to Simon Stone”, the guy’s a grade A cûnt.

That's what I like about BM. Some of us are desperate to see good and for the club to be treated fairly, that we drop our guard. Up pops someone like RB to remind us that it takes more than one article in a sea of shit to reset the balance. Let's see how he does next presser.

To be fair Graeme Souness is an excellent pundit not biased at all or jumping on the bandwagon of city haters, He speaks his mind as he sees it and i give him credit for that.
I have no idea what Quinns promblem with city is though He seems bitter for what ever reasons about his time there. Perhaps his jealous of the amount of money that city players earn these days compare to his time their. If i ever bump in to him im going to ask him(im sure i will sometime ) even if his over six feet tall lol.He has recently been appointed as Interim deputy chief executive of FAI followin the sacking of John Delaney who had some shady transactions with Fai accounts and credit card including a personal loan to the Fai. John Delaney was also on Eufa Executive committe from which he had to resign also So i can only imagine what Eufa is a cartel of gangsters no doubt this is mor scandel that people dont know about! And the say City asr arrogant lol...
100% right on Souness.....

disagree it wasn't really an interview , it was City putting out a statement to us the fans, at the moment if anyone from the club came out and said the grass is green , the press/media would no its not its brown.
If City had used a neutral journalist than the press/media would have had a go that he/she didn't ask the right questions, it was never going to be a 'Frost=Nixon !!. The press/media in this country (most of them) have decided we are guilty , if it was me I would ban most of the twats from the campus/ground

That's the farce; they sit there, hang, draw and quarter the club, offering little in mitigation on the Club's comments or reference to our appeal or stance with apparent "irrefutable evidence" and then expect the Club to meekly invite them in for a grilling!

CITY HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO TELL YOU WHAT THE EVIDENCE IS THAT THEY HAVE.

I think enough information has come out that we can already take a stab at what happened or at least Citys version of it.

The out of context emails say ADUG paid for Etihad which would be breaking FFP. We now know thanks to @Prestwich_Blue that this is not what actually happened and the executive council paid - fine by FFP.

Leterme has a history of ignoring evidence he doesn't like without justification. This is known from the PSG case where he ignored independent valuation to benefit PSG despite the objections of the other people on the investigatory panel.

If ADUG did not pay the sponsorship this would be recorded in bank statements/transfers which would be conclusive and "irrefutable"

Soriano says that the CFCB relied more on the out of context emails than anything the club gave them.

A possible narrative is forming about what happened in the IC.

But what are the AC doing in all this? Why did they rubber stamp it if it's so easily overturned at CAS, which it would be if that's what happened.

in regards to your other post (couldn’t find it).

the etihad deal is coming up to ending and from what I have heard it will be replaced

Yes read them so what - good on him reporting what Pep said but then you expect him to do that
And your still going on, read the comments under Simon stone's tweet, bet your bank balance has a few noughts for that article.
I may not be the most intelligent poster on bluemoon, but I know when people are talking shit
m

Pwus I wook like mickey flanagan goin through a mid life cwisis.
1448339.jpg

Squint and you can just about make out the chin-strap

No it didn't sail over my head - I nor the previous poster wasn't suggesting a media feeding frenzy open to all but simply a neutral journalist (even friendly ) asking the questions. The outcome (in terms of control on brief) would have largely been the same but the message would have had more credibility for those that our neutral or even sceptical (the wider public) as it would have been seen as partly emanating from a neutral / credible source not an employee. If a dentist who made a particular toothpaste or worked for a toothpaste manufacturer told you it was good / far better than others or another independent dentist who had no financial or emotional interest in the product told you the same who do you think people would tend to believe the most ?
Your point about the dentist is correct, of course. However, it's bit of a stretch to compare that to what happened yesterday.

This neutral journalist you refer to wouldn't be the one putting the message across, so the actual source remains unchanged. It would still be Soriano saying the exact same thing. The fact that a different journalist happened to be asking the same set of legally approved questions would have no discernible effect whatsoever.

Also, Soriano wasn't talking to the mass market yesterday (like your dentist would be). He was talking specifically to one segment of it: Manchester City fans.

Edit: I forgot one other thing... No respectable journalist would take on the gig you're proposing. If City approached Martin Samuel and said we want you to interview our CEO on the biggest sports news story of the last 12 months but you can only ask this set of pre-approved questions that we've already typed up for you, he'd quite rightly tell us to fuck off.

Last edited:
Uefa have a one club league in France, a one club league in Italy, a one club league in Germany, a 2 club league in Spain, and they want a 2 club dipper and rag league in England. They are truly the most anti competitive body in the world, and are ruining football by their cunnting cartel protectionism, but the media choose to attack the fuck out of us for fucks sake

Highlighting the farce in one sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.