VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

Another game, another bent decision against us last night against West Ham.

Their defender grabbing Aguero by the bollocks in the box; no penalty, no VAR. The TV replays apparently prove Aguero wasn't offside as well, despite that cünt on the touchline down near the South Stand having his flag up. The game was at 0-0, so could have potentially been game changing.

I didn’t know that(seen the flag go up and thought no more of it). I can’t stand VAR at all personally but things like that just make it all the more ridiculous. It’s not even getting stuff like that right which really wouldn’t have been difficult to do.

VAR.......................................................Do we have to pay a subscription to join?

Very strange decision that penalty, why wasn't it reviewed, thought the lino had to keep the flag down, confused
Liners were apparently told to keep flags down in tight decisions and see how play pans out. If goal scored then VAR can check. This is what happens elsewhere but we seem to operate differently or at least in our games.

I didn’t know that(seen the flag go up and thought no more of it). I can’t stand VAR at all personally but things like that just make it all the more ridiculous. It’s not even getting stuff like that right which really wouldn’t have been difficult to do.

If they took the lino's flag as gospel I can see that they would have thought that the foul on Sergio was ruled irrelevant. But why, when it's a clear pen they don't run the video to see the lino cocked it up? And why were we not given a pen when the West Ham defender plays pat-a-ball in their area? If they are not deemed penalties, why are they deemed penalties on other pitches in other games? And the lino at the CBL3/SS robbed us of a couple of corners. They are useless. Two second run of a video would confirm it!

We play by different rules to certain other teams. PIGMOL will come out at the end of the season and tell us VAR got whatever percentage of decisions correct, however there's a huge number just being ignored by VAR, when it suits.

We all know that decision would have been referred to VAR at Anfield and Old Trafford, probably on the basis that the linesman didn't flag for offside and the referee just merely wanting to confirm his decision to award a penalty and a red card was correct.

If they took the lino's flag as gospel I can see that they would have thought that the foul on Sergio was ruled irrelevant. But why, when it's a clear pen they don't run the video to see the lino cocked it up? And why were we not given a pen when the West Ham defender plays pat-a-ball in their area? If they are not deemed penalties, why are they deemed penalties on other pitches in other games? And the lino at the CBL3/SS robbed us of a couple of corners. They are useless. Two second run of a video would confirm it!
The Mahrez incident earlier in the season proved they could use VAR to overrule incorrect offside decisions by the linesman, in this case they didn't because they knew the outcome would be a penalty and red card. Selective use of VAR to manipulate results = corruption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.