Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of changes coming up again before Madrid, resulting in a defeat. 2-0 Leicester, suppose I'll get jumped on for that prediction. Think it will be this line up: Ederson, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Stones, Otamendi, Gundogan, Foden, B. Silva, Sane, Mahrez, Jesus.

Tough one re. selection. Rest key players for Madrid? Or go strong and get everyone up to speed?
I’d gravitate to the latter. Same team as last night, except Mahrez for Silva. And Fernandinho for Otamendi, if the plan is to play him with Laporte against Madrid.

I am going for a draw, the focus has to be on Madrid and I think the players will think the same and will perform 10/20% below their maximum.

I would start our best 11 though, as Pep says they need rhythm after the break. Take off Laporte, Aguero and Kevin around 60 minutes regardless of the score.

Ederson
Cancelo Fernandinho Stones Zinchenko
Silva Gundogan Foden
Mahrez Jesus Bernardo

Subs to be brought on; De Bruyne, Sane and Laporte.

Rest Kun for Madrid.

with the focus on madrid and the likely changes plus with us no hitting the heights we can all season, I wil take a draw from this game now. Leicester have the payers and set up to really punish us and we look shaky at the back still (though Laporte does make a difference - but will he play with Madrid in mind).

Heart says win, head says we will do well to get a draw

Ederson

Cancelo Fernandinho Stones Zinchenko

Bernardo Gundogan Silva

Mahrez Jesus Foden

We need to rotate and not risk injuries on key players against Madrid. + it's not many days between the matches.

Leicester have all their 3 CDM's out. Ndidi still injured, Choudhury red card and Mendy injured. This team should win comfortably against Leicester without Ndidi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.