UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a legal eagle but in my mind this must have come out because of Citys' actions. I can only presume it would have come out in the CAS hearing. I wonder how many more deceipts will come to light over the next few days/weeks. Heres hoping. PS for the record, I back the Club and hope they go all the way, if proved that we did wrong ,so be it, we take our punishment, if we are cleared take every bad mouthing bastard down.

we have to take everybody down if and when we are cleared ?? start at the top at uefa board members made up of the elite clubs and call them out for what they are
can manchester city beat the system nope ? but we can stand up to them this time and say enough is enough

that's what I was thinking ...so bribery is ok if the two people who took the bribe and gave the bribe agree its ok ?

...'amicable agreement'...my take on that is that somebody else at FIFA had upgrades to or were given a Mediteranean villa as well, but the third party who are still involved in the active 'partial investigation' must have been undergoing some kind of cash flow crisis at the time and was unable to buy his way out of the charges in the manner that Al Khelaifi did.

Rob Harris is on it to be fair

He's reporting the fact but not commenting on it. He had plenty to say about City's case. Take a look at some of his gleeful comments when tweeting and reporting about City's UEFA ban.

"Manchester City stained by scandal and mired in uncertainty."

"... a club transformed by lavish investment in part to promote Abu Dhabi that's now damaged by deceptions in the pursuit of glory after being banned from European competitions."

"Manchester City is now a tainted champion."

"Banishing such a wealthy, powerful club from [UEFA's] elite competition was a test of resolve."

"When City complained on Friday night that "this is a case initiated by UEFA, prosecuted by UEFA and judged by UEFA," it was a statement seemingly as misleading as some of its financial reporting."

He's been coming out with this sort of negative, agenda driven garbage long before the ban was announced, never ever produces the slightest bit of balance when it comes to City and never misses an opportunity to stick the knife in. He remains as big a shithouse as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.