Disgraceful & Sad Consequences Of Child Bullying

Sam Armstrong

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-shares-heartbreaking-video-disabled-21536152

My heart genuinely goes out to this poor little 9 year old soul. Can see just how unbelievably hurt he is having to face bullying and intolerance from his, so called, friends on an almost daily basis for a physical condition he has no control over.

I genuinely hope he gets the support he deserves and think the nice gesture by the Gold Coast Titans to have him as the team’s mascot for a forthcoming match will boost both his confidence & his spirits.

Anyone who can watch his suffering and NOT feel upset for him needs to get that stone masquerading as their heart replaced .... pronto!!!

Shame on all the bullies and their parents too for not raising them better!!!!

Last edited:
One of the most upsetting things I've ever seen.

Not sure how a parent copes with seeing a little boy so inconsolable. That'd ruin my life if my son had to experience what that little lad does.

Heartbreaking

This world has become a cruel place and the obsessive drive for perfection is taking a hold of children at a very young age.

Social media/celebrity and toilet dreg TV is influencing children in such a negative way and I worry that there is no way to stop it.

The bullies parents should be thoroughly fucking ashamed.

Is there anyway bluemoon can set up a just giving page? Give this lad something to smile about?

That is very discomforting to watch. Hopefully it will be a catalyst for change for this little boys situation.
"The NRL Indigenous All-Stars have lent their support behind nine-year-old Quaden after incredible footage emerged of him after being bullied at school, inviting him to lead them out ahead of Saturday's game against the Maori All-Stars"

"The NRL Indigenous All-Stars have lent their support behind nine-year-old Quaden after incredible footage emerged of him after being bullied at school, inviting him to lead them out ahead of Saturday's game against the Maori All-Stars"
Looks like a large sum of money has been raised to pay for the family to go to Disneyland too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.