UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“While I have cooperated with all authorities during the legal process, the three-year investigation has been characterised by constant leaks, misinformation and a seemingly relentless agenda to smear my reputation in the media – completely irrespective of the facts and the notion of due process.

“For that reason, I have requested the relevant Swiss authorities to open a criminal enquiry into the conduct of the investigation.

“I also reserve the right to take action against certain media who for three years have repeatedly published factually-unsupported and highly damaging articles, often based on illegally-sourced and – quite remarkably in some cases – faked and fabricated materials, to satisfy their narrative of my supposed guilt
Quite an interesting response from Nasser there.

Can we please do the same.

If City made "observations" (they would have been asked for their submissions), the AC considered them. This "didn't even consider them" thing is not correct.

There were three pieces of evidence which CAS said we could introduce after Uefa AC said it was after the deadline.

The question then is whether it was looked at all and, if it was, means our context was still disregarded.

“While I have cooperated with all authorities during the legal process, the three-year investigation has been characterised by constant leaks, misinformation and a seemingly relentless agenda to smear my reputation in the media – completely irrespective of the facts and the notion of due process.

“For that reason, I have requested the relevant Swiss authorities to open a criminal enquiry into the conduct of the investigation.

“I also reserve the right to take action against certain media who for three years have repeatedly published factually-unsupported and highly damaging articles, often based on illegally-sourced and – quite remarkably in some cases – faked and fabricated materials, to satisfy their narrative of my supposed guilt
Quite an interesting response from Nasser there.

Now he knows how City feel. I can't wait for Syed and Delaney's reactions.

So to summarise:

It’s Man City vs UEFA

But also AD vs Qatar.

Buckle up blues, this will be fun!

Now he knows how City feel. I can't wait for Syed and Delaney's reactions.

If you insist:

Miggy (2 tweets)

The cases of City and Nasser el Khelaifi ultimately showcase the influence of non-democratic states in football. To quote City's own Simon Pearce in his own email. "We can do whatever we want." This is very much the attitude.

Was told by people involved that one of the principles behind the Neymar signing was to "short-squeeze" the market. Elevate fees and wages so much, because PSG knew basically only City and United could compete. This alone is why FFP is necessary. This is the mindset.

Who needs context when you can act like a chump?
Who needs a refresher in What FFP could do as opposed to what it does do, even allowing for his statement on Neymar being accurate.

If you insist:

Miggy (2 tweets)

The cases of City and Nasser el Khelaifi ultimately showcase the influence of non-democratic states in football. To quote City's own Simon Pearce in his own email. "We can do whatever we want." This is very much the attitude.

Was told by people involved that one of the principles behind the Neymar signing was to "short-squeeze" the market. Elevate fees and wages so much, because PSG knew basically only City and United could compete. This alone is why FFP is necessary. This is the mindset.

Who needs a refresher in What FFP could do as opposed to what it does do, even allowing for his statement on Neymar being accurate.

Real Madrids well trodden Galactico policy says this is absolute fucking bullshit lol.

If you insist:

Miggy (2 tweets)

I wonder what he thinks about his own Independent being under "the influence of non-democratic states" seeing as it's Saudi and Russian owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.