League Cup final tickets

Will easily sell out by the end of the week, good effort.
Out of what they’re showing is available. I’m not so sure what is showing as available is the full allocation and that there are seats/blocks being held back.

Out of what they’re showing is available. I’m not so sure what is showing as available is the full allocation and that there are seats/blocks being held back.
I suspect that the greyed out areas of Level 2 are not sold. Blocks 216 to 225 are available and very few have sold. Blocks 201 to 215 and 226 to 227 are greyed out and I will be surprised if many have sold apart from the prime seats in 201-202 and 226-227.

The Level 1 seats and Level 5 seats appear to be going well with less than 700 on sale (61 L1 and 634 L5). But who knows how many have yet to be released?

Checked with Supporter Services on twitter this morning. Tickets have started to go out this week, they're getting Level 1 done first.
:-(
Got mine through the letter box today. Block 109. Put it in my beside draw with my train tickets.
Really looking forward to this now.

I suspect that the greyed out areas of Level 2 are not sold. Blocks 216 to 225 are available and very few have sold. Blocks 201 to 215 and 226 to 227 are greyed out and I will be surprised if many have sold apart from the prime seats in 201-202 and 226-227.

The Level 1 seats and Level 5 seats appear to be going well with less than 700 on sale (61 L1 and 634 L5). But who knows how many have yet to be released?

I think these are genuine sales. All blocks have been on sale. They might release a few returns or single seats or whatever but not whole blocks.

Visiting from overseas and the cup final coincides with my trip so it would be awesome if I could go. Is it possible for a supporter without past purchase history to get his hands on a ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.