West Ham United 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that some decent West Ham players are being asked to play like they did last night, at least try and attack, have a go ffs. Mentally, Moyes had already given up the game with that formation and I'm not alone in despairing when the bus gets parked. PLAY FOOTBALL, sometimes when you do a surprise result comes along.

west ham were embarrassing last night , how the fuck they don't get charged with being anti competitive is beyond me,a fucking disgrace,they will try the same tactic v Liverpool and get walloped at weekend,they deserve to go down with an attitude like that.

Fuck me - Clyde Best. Now you are going back along time.
One of the pioneers of Black footballers,and not a bad player back in his day.
I would say that his City equivalent back then was Stan Horne,although Stan was more of a play anywhere utility player iirc.( A bit like Dave Connor at the time).
Watched quite a bit of footage of whu back in clyde best days...clearly a hard working talented centre forward.

At 2 nil I was waiting for them to reach the point where they'd throw caution to the wind and have a bit of a go at least. I wasn't expecting to have to wait until the 92nd minute to be honest.

It's a shame that some decent West Ham players are being asked to play like they did last night, at least try and attack, have a go ffs. Mentally, Moyes had already given up the game with that formation and I'm not alone in despairing when the bus gets parked. PLAY FOOTBALL, sometimes when you do a surprise result comes along.

Bilic and Pellegrini tried the ‘have a go tactic’ against likes of City and Liverpool - We got out pummelled 5/6-0 and they lost their jobs.

it’s ok saying ‘just have a go’ and we go and play 3 strikers. But what bloody difference would it make really ? We wouldn’t even get in your half

Bilic and Pellegrini tried the ‘have a go tactic’ against likes of City and Liverpool - We got out pummelled 5/6-0 and they lost their jobs.

it’s ok saying ‘just have a go’ and we go and play 3 strikers. But what bloody difference would it make really ? We wouldn’t even get in your half
This season a few clubs have turned us over. Only Wolves and Utd at home though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.