Pep's contract situation

I think his comments yesterday came as a shock to most of the press. Pep’s clearly no fool, he’s an ethical man and he would be perfectly entitled to walk away from City if he believed that the club is in the wrong. So to have him on board is hugely reassuring

I think his comments yesterday came as a shock to most of the press. Pep’s clearly no fool, he’s an ethical man and he would be perfectly entitled to walk away from City if he believed that the club is in the wrong. So to have him on board is hugely reassuring
The mirror today had a tiny bit on the back page and a little bit inside with a litle bit for soriano,funny how deli ali sulking was the big splash,a bit of good news and they are not interested

Where did you see that?

post match press:

Pep: " If they don't sack me, that can happen, but if they don't sack me, I will stay here. 100%, more than ever.First because I want to stay, because it's something special. MORE THAN THE CONTRACT THAT I HAVE. So I said before, I say now, and I will say till the end of my contract, I want to stay, I want to help the club to continue to help them to maintain this level as long as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.