Madrid away

Thinking of doing the Madrid stadium tour on matchday late morning. Has anyone done it before on matchday and if so is it worth it or too many restrictions?
Well you can’t spray paint “fuck off you Cartel ****s” across the front of the Perspex screen that has their European Cups behind it and you can’t piss on the floor in their foyer, so I wouldn't bother!

Thinking of doing the Madrid stadium tour on matchday late morning. Has anyone done it before on matchday and if so is it worth it or too many restrictions?

Just ignore Intheparkside or whatever his name is, I did it the first time we were there, I must sadly admit it was good, mind you I didn't hate the snidey bastards then !

Get in the pub you pussy fuck the stadium tour,will you be buying a half and half scarf and learning Spanish as well

:)
Cheers for that Inda doing tour to try and stay of ale until at least 2ish in the hope of remembering some of the game on journey home

shove ur half and halfs

would love to learn spanish though if you have just as useful tips on how best to do that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.