Don’t Blame Fans For The Empty Seats

the only place it’s really cheap in the ground season ticket wise is south stand level 3. Everywhere else isn’t cheap and has gone up in price every year for about ten years now. Unless you think 700 quid is cheap?

there’s also the match day tickets which are extortionate in price. If they were affordable we’d sell lots more
I've often wondered if match tickets should be sold as random seating (like when buying for Wembley) therefore the effective season ticket game price can be justified as more expensive because you get to guarantee your seat, earn points etc. Personally if I'm in my seat and effectively pay £40 then I don't mind if the guy next to me has only paid £20 if it fills that seat.

I've often wondered if match tickets should be sold as random seating (like when buying for Wembley) therefore the effective season ticket game price can be justified as more expensive because you get to guarantee your seat, earn points etc. Personally if I'm in my seat and effectively pay £40 then I don't mind if the guy next to me has only paid £20 if it fills that seat.
you can choose your seat at Wembley

There is another reason and the club really need to work this one out. I put my ticket on the exchange and it was up for sale for FIFTY-THREE pounds. West Ham, managed by David Moyes, midweek, rearranged and they think £53 is the right price point? Ideal opportunity to get some young blood in. It’s no wonder we have some empty spaces....
Totally agree this needs looking at sir.

Trouble is the club are obliged to give you 1/19th of the price of your season ticket back.
Perhaps there could be a sliding scale of what you're happy to expect?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.