Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

I like using whistles and have a really good, loud, plastic one I've used at Liverpool and Spurs games last season. They're really effective. If anyone's buying some, why not take a few to the League Cup Final as well. Add a bit of pressure on Aston Villa.

Do it for most big games and eventually our fans will start whistling anyway and we won't need them.

I've got a good old fashioned nickel silver Acme Thunderer which I've always carried in my rucksack in case of emergency in the mountains. I'd love to use it at the RM game but I think it'd scare the shit out of the guy in front of me. Need to have a think about it.

I've got a good old fashioned nickel silver Acme Thunderer which I've always carried in my rucksack in case of emergency in the mountains. I'd love to use it at the RM game but I think it'd scare the shit out of the guy in front of me. Need to have a think about it.
I’ve just ordered a Peaceful Hooligan branded Acme Thunderer! Coming tomorrow
peaceful-hooligan-acme-whistle-1_4.jpg

peaceful-hooligan-acme-whistle-2_3.jpg

That would come in useful at the top of the third tier, Christ I need to plant a flag when I get up there next time.

You need PSG, Juve and Red Bull on their aswell! Var and Uefa symbol crossed out in the centre. Raku10 and Heineken with the rest of the Uefa sponsors across the sides. Across all 3 tiers in the Colin Bell right in front of the cameras!
Too much, too complicated.
All good protest/advertising slogans keep it simple.
Pity "Fuck Uefa & Love City" won't pass the censors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.