UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it a fact exactly ?

In Panja article and after several requests, he is unable to give a number to the alleged figure Leterme has decided to go with.

Given QTA has been decreased to 58 M from 100 M, i wonder how an independent analysis can conclude the sponsorship deal was overvalued by 93 M. Should PSG be the one paying their sponsor ?
This is precisely the problem City are facing. Some journalist puts out some unsubstantiated nonsense about us, and fans of every other club immediately treat it as fact, and we are demonised.

And here we are, believing what Panja reports about PSG, without any real proof or corroboration. The one person around here who has some vested interest about PSG, has researched them, tells us what he knows, yet we refuse to believe him. We're as bad as those we criticise if we behave like this.

Absolute bollocks, PSG have paid most of UEFA off & you know that, a to bit league with a club paying 100's of millions in wages not a chance they get round FFP

Your owner & his company have bribed the fucking world, the World Cup is just tip of the ice berg his PSG dealings are a joke

It will all come out you just wait bent as fuck 100%
I know it can be difficult to tolerate the views of supporters of other clubs on here but you can make your point without trying to kick things off with every word.

Let’s try to calm things down a bit, yeah?

Cheers!

You see, it works both ways.

If you think what Panja writes for PSG is legit, you should think what is right about City is legit too. He got the very same source.

Don’t.... you are better than this. You are good informative poster ordinarily. You’ve been a bit attacked tonight but rise above it. : )

I appreciate you meant to make a point about double standards being used to assess the same reporter’s articles about City and PSG, but just be careful you don’t fall in to the WUM pit whilst doing it.

Blues on here may sometimes be less than accommodating of more nuanced opinions from supporters of other clubs, and may go a bit too far in expressing their objections at times, but this is a City forum, so you should know that will be the potential treatment when coming on here, the same as for a City supporter going on to a PSG fan forum.

We’ll tidy things up if responses are OTT but you should also be careful not to intentionally instigate them with inflammatory posts like the above, as well.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.
So in summary, lay off the gear.

I appreciate you meant to make a point about double standards being used to assess the same reporter’s articles about City and PSG, but just be careful you don’t fall in to the WUM pit whilst doing it.

Blues on here may sometimes be less than accommodating of more nuanced opinions from supporters of other clubs, and may go a bit too far in expressing their objections at times, but this is a City forum, so you should know that will be the potential treatment when coming on here, the same as for a City supporter going on to a PSG fan forum.

We’ll tidy things up if responses are OTT but you should also be careful not to intentionally instigate them with inflammatory posts like the above, as well.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

You're right, but then again so is he, everyone is allowed to voice their opinions, it should spark debate though , not telling fellow blues to 'sling it' as ive seen haha.

like the old manchester city if we are going down then lets do it fighting ?? even take some or all of them with us (those without sin cast first stone)

You see, it works both ways.

If you think what Panja writes for PSG is legit, you should think what is right about City is legit too. He got the very same source.

I have nothing against your club or fans, but your chairman.... I don't remember AD buying the WC, a tournament that is going to fuck the football calendar for two years. I don't remember AD buying a seat on the uefa executive committee. I don't remember AD sponsoring many of the cartel clubs to gain influence.

You're right, but then again so is he, everyone is allowed to voice their opinions, it should spark debate though , not telling fellow blues to 'sling it' as ive seen haha.
Hence the difference between making an argument and trying to kick things off, as I have outlined above.
So in summary, lay off the gear.
I won’t comment on what may be contributing to the behaviour. ;-)

I’m really not sure there’s much evidence of PSG bribing UEFA but I certainly think some figures at UEFA may have taken bribes as part of the Qatar World Cup bid - which like all other recent processes was fraught with corruption. I think PSG are probably aware of who at UEFA is compromised and may be taking advantage of the fact. That would certainly explain the recent process where a few leading figures quickly selected reverse gear. All conjecture though.
FIFA rather than UEFA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.