Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Still think 50,000 of us holding one of these while booing the anthem would be something nobody will ever forget.
f74081653fc793602212eeecd354006b.jpg

XUcSViO.png

It needs to be a message to UEFA too but to keep the club happy, we'll separate FFP from UEFA. A pile of money, pigs with those clubs' emblems on, guarding the pile with FFP guns. Any artists on BM?

Make the trough a uefa trough. Instead of the clubs name's on the pigs, name them after the individuals, gill, parry, agnelli, rummenigge, tebas, leterme etc

I’d try for something a bit more original that disrupts the game, so getting our view point across of our views towards UEFA. However, at the same time make it about doing something more positive.

I’d suggest using the money to buy balloons. They’d be easy to get it the stadium. Blow them up just before the Champions League music and throw them in the direction of the pitch whilst everyone boos/whistles.

However, each balloon could represent a £1 donation to Chrities Hospital. For arguments sake. If we raised £5,250. We’d get say 5,000 balloons, spend £250 on balloons, and donate £5,000 to Chrities from the fans of MCFC.

Ideally we’d delay kick off, annoy UEFA, and raise money for a local charity.

People will be watching, including the media to see what we do. Let’s take the opportunity and do something original and positive.

Edit: or 50,000 glow in the dark blue dildos works too

I’d try for something a bit more original that disrupts the game, so getting our view point across of our views towards UEFA. However, at the same time make it about doing something more positive.

I’d suggest using the money to buy balloons. They’d be easy to get it the stadium. Blow them up just before the Champions League music and throw them in the direction of the pitch whilst everyone boos/whistles.

However, each balloon could represent a £1 donation to Chrities Hospital. For arguments sake. If we raised £5,250. We’d get say 5,000 balloons, spend £250 on balloons, and donate £5,000 to Chrities from the fans of MCFC.

Ideally we’d delay kick off, annoy UEFA, and raise money for a local charity.

People will be watching, including the media to see what we do. Let’s take the opportunity and do something original and positive.

Edit: or 50,000 glow in the dark blue dildos works too
Do you remember what happened the last time we turned up at a cup match with a load of balloons!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.