UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
51tiokDnE0L._SY300_QL70_.jpg.cf.jpg
That toy is misleading and not very life-like, not least because I highly doubt Lord Kitchener shaved his balls. He didn’t seem the type.

Reasons to be cheerful.
1. Pep: I love this club. I am staying, maybe longer than my contract.
2. Players determined. Not one has said he'll leave. Raz: I am staying.
3. Soriano: we have done nothing wrong and we will keep going till we get justice.
4. Khaldoon: when ppl say things, we know, we know. (Watch out, we have collected a load of info.)
5. Many ex players express sympathy.
6. Some change of mood in the press.
7. Corruption called out by Switzerland, UEFA lose credibility.
8. CAS clearly on our side on leaks issue. Shots across the bows of Leterme.
9. Prominent lawyers see plenty in our favour.
10. WE ARE CITY.

The one and only thing I feel fatigued about is the worry of the money I have to pay to watch City these days.

The media, social media, the hate, the jealousy, the vitriol... I fucking embrace all that shit! I used to thrive off it with a drive and passion when we won nothing and United had that banner, and I thrive off all the bile now as I imagine everyone squirming every time we win.

Being a fan of this City is much easier than being a fan of 80s 90s and 00s City!

This news of the ban on Friday really reawakened that desperate feeling I used to have when we were worried about relegation. But other than this week, the last 12 years have been easy compared to some past times.
Yes I remember those "good old days " nervously going indoors at 4.50 on a Spring Saturday to hear that we had been beaten by a late goal or conceded a late equaliser, hopefully never again in my lifetime.

A benefit from being out of CL and a points deduction though is a throwaway season in the league to blood the youth we have, either from the academy or from the loan army.

Look at Chelsea this season, after a years passed from their transfer ban are the journos still going on about it, or are their praising them? Tbf it could just be the media love for Lampard but I dunno if would be complete doom and gloom.
Chelsea are being praised for bringing in the youth which is kind of ironic

Dont even think how we will be OK even if we get 1 year ban or 2 years ban. Both cases PL will have all the ammunition they need to fuck us. No CL and fucking with our PL points and lots of good players would really looking to move away even if we dont need to do a firesale...

they give a 20 points deduction and we fight for what? to finish 4th which wont worth CL?

Its not like some clubs are punished not playing in Europa League for one season, boohoo it dosnt matter, it doesnt have any prestige or heavy financials involved...
Milann happily accepted not going trough the Thursday games all season in case thy can ut together a good Serie A run to get into top4, well they cannot even without EL as they are shit but certainly had more chance than if they play EL.

I really hope we somehow avoid it but if we were really offered another pinch in December, and we laughed it off while we get maybe a 1year ban or even 2 years ban, we have made a huge mistake. Because that is not a pinch but more like dropping a bomb on you...

But if we win the case and CAS cancels this fucking ban we need to teach a lesson to the brainless journos who are spouting shit and do something about the damaged reputation we suffered during this period.
We have a big legal team, lets burn some of the the enemy shall we? Otherwise all they will reporting is how we bribed CAS etc.
We won't get a points deduction,we are not match fixing and why on earth plead guilty and do a deal if we are innocent

i think were screwed if we get a reduction to a one year ban and then whatever the prem chuck at us maybe at most a points deduction which will ensure its 2 years without CL football,its not the money or the ban its the brand has been damaged,we cant afford to lose this,we have to win at CAS because although i have no doubt we willl go to the Swiss Courts,that will take years

Fair points mate. Is there even any guarantee that we’ll face repercussions from the FA?

I know all this that if we fail we could possibly take it to the Swiss court and I also know the premier league are awaiting the decision before they make their move, if indeed they ever do.

It is all guesswork and noise now, of which I am contributing too as well. Nobody knows for certain if we will win we can only hope we do. If we ultimately lose the shitstorm we are in now will be nothing to what we face then. By the same token we can start to create our own if we win.
im confident mate very confident because pep would not have said what he did if there was a 1% chance of us being guilty, then we have the club statements, unless were being run by a bunch of crackpots spunking money away which is not the case then we will have our shit together and defend this,these Lawyers we have arnt the typical high St guys who deel with selling homes etc,we have top Barristers a team of around 25 who will have UEFA banged to rights,

Reasons to be cheerful.
1. Pep: I love this club. I am staying, maybe longer than my contract.
2. Players determined. Not one has said he'll leave. Raz: I am staying.
3. Soriano: we have done nothing wrong and we will keep going till we get justice.
4. Khaldoon: when ppl say things, we know, we know. (Watch out, we have collected a load of info.)
5. Many ex players express sympathy.
6. Some change of mood in the press.
7. Corruption called out by Switzerland, UEFA lose credibility.
8. CAS clearly on our side on leaks issue. Shots across the bows of Leterme.
9 WE ARE CITY.

2 years is nothing. I've supported city all my life. We didn't even register on Real Madrid's and La Liga's radar in 2000. Now we are one of the top sides in Europe.

City may suffer some short term damage but we'll become known as the rebel club. Man Utd and Liverpool will forever label us as cheats but I think even most of them know that they've stitched us up. It's what FFP was about, and when it didn't work they then had to stitch FFP up and then there's a highly suspicious email hack that has been relentlessly pursued by their media friends whilst their own misdemeanours are brushed under the carpet.

Football fans know the score. They accept it because it's in their interests for City to get knocked down but I think they all know this is a Man Utd and Liverpool scam.

Why are people worried about the UEFA ban holding up? Do we not believe in our club?

We got this. Fight to the end.

No more of this what if crap. Have faith and assume we will win and when we do there will be hell to pay.

Come on. We’ve done nothing wrong. You all know what’s going on..remind yourselves.

WE WILL NOT LET THE FANS DOWN....STOP WITH THE NEGATIVITY IT DOESN'T HELP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.