Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he going to be the one that got away (if we were ever in for him) - seems to have everything in his locker.

We will need another forward in just over a years time when Kun hangs his boots up (GJ aint ever going to be the main man - he just aint clinical enough) - Will we have any chance at all of getting this guy (even without all the FFB and bans in place)? Surely every big club will be in for him and others will break records to get him.

The only things in our favour could be:

1. Pep - and by the time he becomes even avialable Pep will have seen out his contract and might not be here.
2. His father played for us - but is this enough?

We have shown we will not enter bidding wars and wont pay over the odds ton get players but to replace Kun thats what we ar going to have to do whether its this guy or someone else.

saw his goal last night, stunning. he Looks a really good prospect. They have some team now Dortmund.

His goals were good and whilst he’s a hell of a talent he also looks very raw. Great prospect but he needs time to develop, he’s young and he’s probably better off at a club like Dortmund for now.

Looks something special, facts are we don't need a bench warmer until the January window before Sergio has decided to leave.
We would ruin the lad as it stands.
For all anybody knows our next striker may already know he is and it may be Haaland.
The days of picking the best of who's available at that moment in time has past with city, every step seems planned - some don't work out but that's more to do with injuries than just randomly picking who's available.
Personable I would love to see him and Jesus together.

After his blistering start to life at Dortmund i thought i'd watch him closely the other night.
For an hour he looked like a cart horse running through treacle. Nothing stuck and he was fifty p feet. For the last half an hour he was a different player and looked world class.

After his blistering start to life at Dortmund i thought i'd watch him closely the other night.
For an hour he looked like a cart horse running through treacle. Nothing stuck and he was fifty p feet. For the last half an hour he was a different player and looked world class.

He’s got everything a top striker needs. So glad the scum missed out on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.