League Cup final tickets

Completely awful fan base. By the way, someone told me they’d won the European Cup when I was 16?

Remember feeling sorry for the Sunderland fans when we beat them, particularly when a few congratulated us outside. I really won’t feel sorry for Villa.
they've got the novelty factor this season but watch them all jump ship next season(like they do)if they(and i mean IF)stay up,one of the worst set of fans in the League....

they've got the novelty factor this season but watch them all jump ship next season(like they do)if they(and i mean IF)stay up,one of the worst set of fans in the League....
They jumped ship before half time a few weeks ago. Thousands just walked out when we went 0-3 up, leaving empty seats all second half when the ground was almost full at kick off.

Proper bunch of deserters when things aren’t going their way that lot.

They’re the biggest club in their region yet only averaged about 33,000 in a 43,000 stadium last time they got relegated!

When times are tough, Villa go missing!

Villa fans are completely delusional. When their fans pipe up on Twitter I do enjoy giving them the fact that they’ve had a better average attendance once in 50 years. Even when they won the league and European Cup they had smaller attendances.

A few years ago we went to their place in the FA Cup and had about 1/3 of the entire attendance that day.

85% of seats available are in level two, wish the media would realise that we have to pay for our tickets, travel, eat / drink, we aren't there on a freebie. And as for Villa fans banging on about empty seats I am not sure whether they are more delusional, hypocritical or both

The last few tickets in L1 and L5 are now going. Around 30 remaining in Level 1 and 263 in Level 5. They should be gone by the weekend.

The rigid pricing structure for Level 2 at £150 or £130 with no reduction for concessions will make the remaining 1,400 or so difficult to sell.

I agree JGL, if they’d have priced them at same level at Category 1 & 2 ( £100/ £90 ) I think they would have sold , but as it stands they (Wembley) will be at least 1,000 times £130 worse off , but maybe £130,000 is nothing to them . People can criticise the lack of clamour from City fans to be there this time but I think with smarter pricing them could have sold the lot.

I have bought 2in level 2 a couple of days ago. Front row perfect view. It doesn’t bother me that the seats don’t sell out. It will mean fewer times having to stand up whilst someone wants a piss every 5 minutes and less queues for the bogs and the refreshments. Oh and no concessions means there will be no mardi kid who is board shitless kicking the back of my seat whilst saying can we go yet. Bring it on.
Me and my young son are on row 2. Hope we aren’t behind you... :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.