#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically saying he hopes he’ll be a Madrid player one day. I suppose we always suspected that, but I still don’t enjoy reading it.

Am I the only one that would snap their hand off at reported figures?

Sure, on his day he's fantastic, but when he's bad he's barely a footballer.

His tactical awareness, positioning and pace are his best assets which we'd miss. His numbers are in the most part a result of the number of chances we create. It's no coincidence our across the byline taps ins have dropped off at the same time his goalscoring has.

It would be a dreadful move for him. They'll murder him out there. Can you imagine the reaction when he misses from two yards or dribbles his way straight into the keeper when in acres of space? They're a mob, they'll destroy him. They just booed Marcelo to tears after 13 years of service!

Seems very anti Raheem this and it isn't supposed to be.

Hey raz , love him succeed at our club. Win us the chmaps league - and if we get 200m+ Varane / vinicius , all the best to you :)

It's clear , he is ambitious and wants to play in Spain. Can't fault him for that.

The timing is so off, not the right time to do such an interview. The club, Pep, Ferran, are all saying this is the time 'to stick together'.
Some comments were even a bit disrespectful imo, when asked if he wants to join Real Madrid, he asked, is that camera rolling or only taking pics?

The 20 can be removed from the thread title as he has not performed this year. If any scout has watched him this year they wouldn't rate him as Championship quality. He is obviously a confidence player and for some reason he has lost it all. Having said that, with a little bit of luck he could have scored a few goals, which may have done the trick.

Here's hoping he returns from injury with a new lease of life.

Big clubs sell big players at the right time and for the money he would command id do the deal no problem.

Not sure when the interview was done, but it wouldn't surprise me if knowing this was coming out was why he and his agent felt the need to publicly say they aren't going anywhere after the ban.

No problem with anything he said. If he wins the CL with City he will be even happier. If he doesn't and we are banned, which is unlikely, it is natural he might want to move on but in current form he isn't going to get into their side and from our perspective there are players out there we could target to replace him. Sancho being one. It would surprise me if Real went for Sterling with Sancho being younger and on current form as impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.