#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As he has been playing for the past few months he can play at Real Sociedad maybe, not Real Madrid. For the right amount I would sell him without thinking twice

Am I the only one that would snap their hand off at reported figures?

Sure, on his day he's fantastic, but when he's bad he's barely a footballer.

His tactical awareness, positioning and pace are his best assets which we'd miss. His numbers are in the most part a result of the number of chances we create. It's no coincidence our across the byline taps ins have dropped off at the same time his goalscoring has.

It would be a dreadful move for him. They'll murder him out there. Can you imagine the reaction when he misses from two yards or dribbles his way straight into the keeper when in acres of space? They're a mob, they'll destroy him. They just booed Marcelo to tears after 13 years of service!

Seems very anti Raheem this and it isn't supposed to be.
You have to admire anyone who has a lot of ambition but I agree, I think it would be a bad move for him.

There's few footballers in the world that wouldnt want to play for Barca or Madrid they are seen as the pinnacle of club football. Plus we could spend our Sterling money for years after he's gone.

Cya Raheem, thanks for the memories, you are welcome for us making you the player you are.... off you go

As other has said you can't knock his ambition, however if he isn't fully committed then it is time to cash in (even if it is to club we at war with).

There's few footballers in the world that wouldnt want to play for Barca or Madrid they are seen as the pinnacle of club football. Plus we could spend our Sterling money for years after he's gone.

Would it be like the Coutinho money?

With fans like you lot who needs enemies?

The kid says nothing "Madrid's a good club but I'm happy at City" and half of you are saying you can't wait for the door to hit him on the way out.

I suppose it shouldn't be surprising, Sterling always gets this treatment.

With fans like you lot who needs enemies?

The kid says nothing "Madrid's a good club but I'm happy at City" and half of you are saying you can't wait for the door to hit him on the way out.

I suppose it shouldn't be surprising, Sterling always gets this treatment.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.