Stupid little things that bug you

Governments that practice token gesture politics by effectively banning wood burning stoves in the name of climate change and air pollution when old diesel cars, wagons and busses are not banned and China and India are still building new coal fired power stations at a rate of knots.

Cinema last night.
What’s the matter with people these days? Can you not stop fucking eating for an hour and a half ? Rustling , chewing, crunching. All the way through .
Have a chat whilst you’re at it why don’t you? Check your phone whilst you’re about it in case something really important has happened in the last 5 minutes.
Cunts.

Last edited:
Cinema last night.
What’s the matter with people these days? Can you not stop fucking eating for an hour and a half ? Rustling , chewing, crunching. All the way through .
Have a chat whilst you’re at it why don’t you? Check your phone whilst you’re about it in case something really important has happened in the last 5 minutes.
Cunts.
People who call the pictures, the “cinemaaaa, darling”

When you go into a pub and find, to your delight, several handpumps. But when you want to read the clips, with a description of the ale (esp. the ABV), there's a pair of twats perched on stools blocking your view of the beer clips, when there's plenty of seats in the place anyway. So you either have to push your way between them or take a gamble.

Just shift, you anti-social selfish bastards.

When you go into a pub and find, to your delight, several handpumps. But when you want to read the clips, with a description of the ale (esp. the ABV), there's a pair of twats perched on stools blocking your view of the beer clips, when there's plenty of seats in the place anyway. So you either have to push your way between them or take a gamble.

That’s me mate, sorry.

I like to have a drink alone and always stand/sit at the bar.

That’s me mate, sorry.

I like to have a drink alone and always stand/sit at the bar.

You have proved that when you picked on @DazWA9. No one since 1969 has said the pictures, oh and they don't call it the flea pit anymore either. Get with the real world you bar hogging moaning bastard. (note to self:insert smiley before pressing send)

Reading stupid questions on Amazon. For example "does this work with chisels". The item was a drill.
You can get chisel bits to fit a drill. It is still a stupid question though if this is what it means because it's just a normal bit that has a flattened end.

Oh yes, and they both stare at you when you're trying to read what there is like you're some sort of weirdo.

"Press Green to watch from the start" on the BBC channels. Now I have find the remote I've just put down to get rid of it (press yellow for anyone who hasn't worked it out).

Governments that practice token gesture politics by effectively banning wood burning stoves in the name of climate change and air pollution when old diesel cars, wagons and busses are not banned and China and India are still building new coal fired power stations at a rate of knots.

or telling you you can use kiln dried wood. Now I'm no scientist nor an environmentalist but I'm pretty sure the process of drying wood in a kiln cause carbon emissions somewhere else along the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.